Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Announcing a program to inventory your backpacks into a text file

The new version 2.2.2 fixed the problem.
    Thanks for a great tool =)

ninor

There's still ver 1.3.3 at halorn
    WTB link to 2.2.2

Uhm - try to refresh your browser window, just checked, the link is to 2.2.0.
    Or clean your browser cache.
    Alreadythere setup
    Maellace setup
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front - Join us now!

just did that... didn't help wierd.
    Could you pls post the link to setup file so I DL it from here?

For anyone who is having trouble downloading it, here is a link to the full installation, and here is a link to the non-setup version.

The latest version is on the website, so if you're only seeing an earlier version then it's likely to be your browser cache - but either way, those links ought to help out.

Cov
    If you're looking for any of these programs -
    ClickSaver, PetNamer, Anarchy Online Inventory System (AOIS), Character Profiler, Chat Alert, or Log Reviewer, you can find them at this website here.

hello,

i just downloaded latest version of AOIS.
    I tried to use it on a backpack and everything was working perfectly.

Then i tryed to run it with 14 packs of symbs, item parser had a bug :

The parser can generate a list of all my packs with no problem, but when it come to "Sorting by category - Artillery unit", the soft seem to loot or have similar bug has windows XP tell me that it don't answer...

Note that now item parser bug every time i try to use it at "Sorting by category - Artillery unit" even if there is no symbiant in pack i use...
    Last edited by Musachi; Dec 2nd, 2005 at 17:23:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Covenant
    For anyone who is having trouble downloading it, here is a link to the full installation, and here is a link to the non-setup version.

The latest version is on the website, so if you're only seeing an earlier version then it's likely to be your browser cache - but either way, those links ought to help out.

Cov
    Err
    WTB links to pattern matcher

Covenant, you should contact your webmaster:-)
    www.halorn.com

Visitors
    We are sorry but this site is experiencing difficulties at this time.
    Please return shortly!
    Thank you for your patience.

Webmaster - please contact support as soon as possible.
    /CzA

Quote Originally Posted by randomletter View Post
    we are the people that deserve end game loot

Yikes! I know exactly what the problem is; my Visa Card was stolen last month, and they re-issued me a new card; I'm on hold with the webpage host as we speak to get that straightened out.

Let's hope someone is in there on a Sunday...

EDIT : Problem solved, the webserver is back online. Sorry about that.
    Last edited by Covenant; Dec 4th, 2005 at 18:50:41.
    ClickSaver, PetNamer, Anarchy Online Inventory System (AOIS), Character Profiler, Chat Alert, or Log Reviewer, you can find them at this website here.

I still haven't gotten AOIS to work, even downloading the newest version. I kept getting a pop up box saying "No usear data was found. Either the AO directory was not set in the Options screen, or you need to run the Item Loader program first to read the information"
    Last edited by DreamSnake; Dec 8th, 2005 at 09:31:18.

I'm not sure when this problem started, but it definitly wasn't there some versions ago.
    When I catalog my extensive list of nanos and IDs, all IDs come out as profession General. I'm sure they used to be sorted by profession in the past.
    I hope it can be easily fixed, because it was the main use for this briliant piece of toolage for me.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

Sounds awesome, I'm looking forward to giving this a try

Quote Originally Posted by muha
    I'm not sure when this problem started, but it definitly wasn't there some versions ago.
    When I catalog my extensive list of nanos and IDs, all IDs come out as profession General. I'm sure they used to be sorted by profession in the past.
    I hope it can be easily fixed, because it was the main use for this briliant piece of toolage for me.
    The IDs are coming out as general? That is odd, it defintely shouldn't be doing that. I'll check that.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamSnake
    I still haven't gotten AOIS to work, even downloading the newest version. I kept getting a pop up box saying "No usear data was found. Either the AO directory was not set in the Options screen, or you need to run the Item Loader program first to read the information"
    Well, let's go step by step -

Did you run the Item Loader program first, to get your backpack information?

Did you set the AO directory in the Options screen?

If you don't do the first step then the data file is never created, and if you don't do the second step then it can't find the data file.

If not - in your AO directory, is there a file called "aois_temp1.inv" ? If it only shows as "aois_temp1" then that's fine. If that file doesn't exist, then it means Item Loader wasn't able to read in backpack information. The usual cause for this is a firewall - give Item Loader permission to access the internet. (Item Parser, on the other hand, never accesses the internet, and neither program sends data over the internet.)

If the file exists, then re-check your Options screen to make sure the right directory is listed. If it isn't, then set it and try again. If you get an error when you do that then make sure the "aois.cfg" file isn't Read-Only so that way the configuration file can be updated... had that happen to a user once, figure I'd share that tip.

If that still doesn't do it, PM me and we'll sic combat leets onto it until it gives in.

Thanks for getting back to me on that, and I found the step by step process you laid out quite useful, even if I didn't need to go through the entire thing.

Since I dual log AO, I have more than 1 copy of the client on my desktop and made sure I remembered which copy I was using so I could link the directory up. It actually worked for me earlier today, but I had tried that same method before without success. Also takes quite a bit longer for Leetie to show up than before, but at least he showed up, and the parser worked.

TBH, I'm not sure why I got it to work this time and it may have something to do with the latest update. I know that I could not get it to work before, even when I remembered to reference the correct client. I'll see how consistant my success with AOIS is now.

Thanks for all your hard work and patience!
    Last edited by DreamSnake; Dec 8th, 2005 at 23:22:35.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamSnake
    Since I dual log AO, I have more than 1 copy of the client on my desktop and made sure I remembered which copy I was using so I could link the directory up.
    Ah, that's something I hadn't considered.

Dual logging is a tricky issue. Item Loader works by reading information sent between the client and the server via a "hook" into the code, and when a second character is logged in, that "hook" can be overwritten as AO loads a new copy into memory. I've had inconsistent success/failure with using both one directory for the two running copies of AO and two different directories.

So for now, short version, AOIS and dual logging don't mix. Since the limitation is based on how AO stores data I'm not sure I can work around this, but if I find a way I'll put it in. I hear more and more people are dual logging as time goes on.

I still see the 1.3.3 of pattern matcher nomatter what i do the gad damn browser.
    Is there new version of Pattern Matcher that works with 16.1.xxx?
    If there is please post the direct link to the download

Quote Originally Posted by Covenant
    Pattern Matcher will also need to be redone; I'm hoping to have that up either today or tomorrow.

In the meantime, Pattern Matcher can work if you're willing to do some extra steps... run the new Item Loader from AOIS 2.2.1, take the "aois_temp1.inv" file from your AO directory, rename it to "results.inv" and move it to your "C:\" directory... then run Pattern Matcher.
    could help
    Alreadythere setup
    Maellace setup
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front - Join us now!

Quote Originally Posted by Alreadythere
    could help
    Im lazy

New Version - 2.2.3

Since aodb.info is now known as aomainframe.net, I've updated the database linking in Item Parser.

The issue with item IDs showing up as "generic" items should hopefully be fixed. Please let me know if it isn't.

Finally, Pattern Matcher is also getting an update today, so if you've been looking in this thread for Pattern Matcher information, check the website.

The updated version of AOIS can be found here ... and an updated Pattern Matcher can be found here. Enjoy!

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast