Thread: New Org on the block

Cool New Org on the block

Hiya all I'm new to the Forums.

Just here to let you all know that theres a new Org up and running in Rubi-ka 2,the OT Marines ( not exactly original but hey who cares ).

We've only been active for little over a week now and already have over 150 members the last time i checked so we're comming along great.

I would also like to ask about alliances between other OT orgs so if you want to join forces let our president Sessle know or any of the Generals.

Later all and good hunting

P.S there probably loads of spelling mistakes but hey its only a forum.
    Charles "Yasukie" Pillot

Breed : Solitus
    Faction : Omni
    Profession : Adventurer (Preserver)

General of OT Marines

Talking Response Of Truth

To be totally honest with you an org that has been up and running for a week already with 150 members?

There is something wrong there!

If you are the leader of this org then obviousley you havent lookded into the planning of your organisation.

I can guarantee you you will not be able to control your large organisation and also you will find that there will be a lot of members who will just be in it for the name!

My suggestion to you is to kick anyone who does not get involved with your organisation!

If you want a good organisation that is organised and has control and an influence then this is the action that you will need to take!

Im not having a go im just offering some friendly advice!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organisation means organised GET IT!

Well if you had of read my post right u would have noticed that i said Sessle was the org leader and secondly i said just over a week..lol, most of the org members we no from sum time or another..by teaming with them or just meeting them and chating for a while from time to time, maybe others Orgs arnt as fourth comming with wanting people in the org as we are, maybe theyre just picky..we are picky but we like 2 have differant types of players..we do get time wastes..but everyone does, and i asure you we are in control of this org, so dont knock down what you dont know.Maybe in your experiance bad things have happened..but im not saying we have it all great..like i said before we get time wasters..and we do kick them, ppl come into the org knowing the rules if they dont go by them they get kicked end of story, and just on that note we did kick sum1 2day for not being a team player( not helping out being nasty 2 other org members and so on and so on)..we took care of him quickly and we have done this every time, we dont want ppl to think were gonna kick them for the slightest thing but the majority obay the rules so it all runs smoothy we havent had any major set backs(yet).we dont take 2 time wastes very nicely as im sure most ppl do but theyre out there and we wont let them ruin the org.

In all we have everything under control, we have a deticated leader and command staff to make decisions on anything that occurs and will act if need be.other org members respect our position in the org and like i said they know the rules and they enjoy it, I see nothing wrong with the org no matter how many members join in the 1'st week and few days aslong as they obay the rules it will be ok.We even have set aside promotion days for members and everyone has a fair chance at being promoted

I hope that load of crap i just typed help u change your mind on the org and any advise is welcome from you and thank you for your imput.

Charles "Yasukie" Pillot

General of OT Marines

Oh i forgot to mention, we get newbies in the org aswell it helps them understand the game quicker, if they have a question we try and answer it as best we can and if they finally wish to leave the org so be it ppl can go if they want were here to help and the ppl that do stay learn more and pass it onto others.We're always active maybe not al the command staff due 2 time zones but we do our best to make it all work and be an enjoyable experiance for everyone, we're even thinking of have Raid days eg kill clannies at oout posts for a bit of fun and everyone is welcome to try and build up other members leadership skills and move up in the org..we have org metings where the higher ranks get together and discuss issues that occur in the org, and we are very effective at making the right choice of action in and situation that has happened so far.

I think you'll be surprised how well orginised we really are, the leader and command staff r experianced players and know wot theyre doing,most of them have been in orgs and know what and what no to do..because most of the orgs they were in ( how should i up it) down the pan because of poor command which this org is nothing like.

oh and Soltak u spelt organization wrong,its just sumthing that annoys me abit,which reminds me 2 tell sess about his own spelling mistakes with the word organization..lol

peace out all
    Charles "Yasukie" Pillot

General of OT Marines

Talking Thankyou

I would like to thank you for submitting your reply to my thread!

I have read both of your entries and am pleased to say that your org sounds pretty good!

There are many orgs out there who just want a name to make them look special but if there is purpose behind your org then thats good!

I am very pleased to hear you helping out the newbies, as i do this regularly in borealis 1 backyard and newland 1 backyard, and have found that there is nobody there to support them and to nuture them into the good players that are online. Not even an ARK Greeter in sight!
    I find myself walking through the very first steps of the game with them.

And i go with them while they make their first couple of kills to heal them so they do get disheartend by dying all the time.

Its fantastic to hear that your org is doing something for the community!

Keep it up!

Thank you very much, Im glad you've realised what we want to do with this org,our main goal is 2 help members ,stufff the storyline at moment that can wait weve got four year of that if we stay that long,we do do our best for newbies,it is hard because u get a few that never shut up,as son as you go online they as you a question,but im ot bothered with that,i was the samewhen i started as we all where but i didnt have ne1 to help me so i no how hard it is.

We do want to make an impact on Rb2 and how it's played in the future, wot i mean is general omni org meetings to see where rb2 is gonna go and how we control the storyline.

which brings me to this point look at this tread if u havent already, you might be interested, i know i am.

URL=http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?threadid=28121]Rubi-ka 2 guild fair[/URL]

once again thank you for your imput
    Charles "Yasukie" Pillot

General of OT Marines