Thread: Forgotten heroes.....

Forgotten heroes.....

some words from the aftermath.......

im zan......fellow warriors beside me and fellow coulours we stand in Eeastern Foul plains the sun just set it first glance on rubi-ka...putting my T.I.M scope down and checking the horizon we got our target in sight, twenty towers stand tall there and a massive control tower in the middle the towers are in a nicely cluster formation. knowing this gonna be a long day i intrust faith in my brothers and sisters behind. from far a shadow turns up and instantly i know its marlark cuz he is in wolf shape coming too me..

zante:good news my friend?

marlark: yes we are alone...

and he wa gone... i always admired that man..swift and secure.
    turning my head i see the battle ready group ready too lay waste on my mark. like a thunderous fiery hand we are and with our guidelines we were set for accomplishment..

we moved approximitly 50 meters from the first towers and got in positions, over the com i called tinkertrish too come disable the shield after 1 minute she computed the right code and a complete silence came....they were down!!!!

knowing we had too strike now i issued the orders too my comrades and saw them run too strike the first tower, it was fast and firm holding 2 min with fury in our blood and anger as nourish knowing what the omni-tek done too our familys and friends alike we rolled over them like a "steamroller"

after almost one cluster was done nockle came on the COM

nockle: we got incomings...

zante: ok brethrens brace for battle and get into positions dont let them surprise us...

A moment of silence came as we looked at the omni CT....i checked my mini-map..two omnis i saw but they were moving away. must be the soldier within me or the adrenaline but i was a fool...i told the rest too wait and went too check , still saw them on the map but not in sight. DAMN! from behind i was shot by supersolid knowing she had hid when she came out from the CT...last sec i infuse my TMS nanos into my body knowing i had time too get back too the group i runned as fast as i could but insilico the NT with his expertise in nano programs runned a nano on me making me unable too move panic was at hand and all i could do was ask for help over COM but then they would risk same faith as me and the battle would be lost...

as my fellow friends asked over com too me if i was ok i decided too remain silent, my TMS was about too go out of my body when deng came on me with a powerfull strike he hit me too the ground
    he continued too beat me with all his might and i was totally in bits when he leaned over me...

deng : zante this was foolish way foolish.......

i couldnt talk becuase my helm was down my throat and my armor was pressed into my ribs and i felt the pain run thru my body...all i could say was a pathetic "cough" as blood spilled thru my armor down the grass...deng held his maul high ready for the death blow sending me back too tir...........

getting ready for death as i was i see the shadow come jumping and hearing over the COM we here zante we here.....
    deng didnt have time too think as marlark jumped his cheast tearing a big piece of him with his giant claws and jumping back too the ground standing beside me....

a giant war cry was filling my ears as dxtructble followed by cobrastar and doomaxe torned up behind deng in challenge form seeing the nanobots overflowing their bodies it was like 3 pillar of light...hammering down deng so bad he was literally below the surface and then a silent glare on me knowing it was a act of brethrens...docxtreme and mothadoc patched me up and instilled me with new life...fatigued and worried we grow insecure of our situation and moved in group calling coordinates over the COM and the group assembled at a corner of the base, we knew we were surprised but didnt know where too expect battle....

all of a sudden there was a flash of light and were blinded complete silence struck us all when we were stroken by a massive nuclear blast and forced too the ground my gloves melted in my face and a huge radiation surged my body making me vomit and bleed from my bodily openings.....

call it off i heard on the com it was krebul from the second wave saying it was useless and he was right....i told the men and women..

zante:if u can walk or run do so we meet at our base in belial forest for regroup evacers get your team out of here!

I rised and "sighed" looking at the omni-tek employees in the horizon ,about 20 they were ready too run down us like cattle i asked for 2 volunteers and doomaxe,kiwazcek stood beside me in a blink of a eye....

zante: brothers the time has come we will sacrifice ourself and gaim some time for the rest....kiwa u and me TMS run in there shooting like hell and u doomaxe take the lead and just blitz over them..

kiwaczek: aye

doomaxe:yes

i told over the com too get in safety and all knew what needed too be done....i glared at my comrade beside me and said..

zante:see u in tir for a beer

(to be followed)
    zante`s gear
    zantezutske

MR Ross

“Do not underestimate the clans, if my time on this world has taught me anything, it is that if one man can think it, plan it or prepare for it, then you can be assured that someone else, somewhere, is thinking exactly the same thing”

/applause
    Comprehension : The knowledge that is acquired by the act of grasping the meaning, nature, or importance of; understanding.

Katelin "Fleat" Tapanes-Musashi 216/16 ADV - Retired President of Coven of Hunters

Tastless 200+ NT
    Wilkes 208 Crat
    Fleaa 90 MA
    Squiggele 60 GA1 Fixer
    Denial 145Keeper
    Langsam 151 Doc

impresive

nice story bro , realy nice
    Kiwaczekproud member of Alpha Omega

Server first: Key To The Garden Of Lord Galahad 13.02.2004
    Server first kill: The Beast
    Gimped Soldier 220 / 23

I miss and love all of you =( stop destroying things without me =(
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

exelent work
    my setup
    3rd 220 lvl enf on RK2 AI 21
    Urbansol lvl219 AI x setup

Evilbeing: thanks alot doomaxe
    Evilbeing: u scared the sh*t out of me lol
    Evilbeing: thought u were a mob for a second

Lithuania

(Nice one, give us more ^^)

really nice story Zante...it does feel that way at times...

Clanners shall prevail...
    Retired 2006

Currently Playing RF online

Very good story zante more wanted (but stop killing me in stories)
    Deng - Enforcer

Currently a bit busy

Ah sweet.

I did really like this one, and the start was just sweet
    [Clan OOC] Tyoi: Yes, because everyone on the internet only tells the truth.

I think is the first playerwritten story I read from first to last line. Very nice and looking forward to the next one.. Well done, Zante
    Sometimes when I'm hungry.......I eat my own face!