Thread: Sparrow Flight biograft broken..again

Sparrow Flight biograft broken..again

first, it was busted to stop an exploit (transforming monsters). Then they fixed the exploit, and another 'exploit' was discovered (useing them to mission blitz). So funcom made the spell (amongst others) not usuable inside. The biograft (or at least, mine) was still bugged. When I tried to use it, I would get the error message "Invalid Datatype Playfield=0?.." or something really close to that. With the newest patch, they (or at least, mine) are still busted.

Now it just locks the skill for the right amount of time..but doesn't transform me. No error message, and it looks like it should transform, but I don't.

AAARRRGGG!!!!

P.S. I'm just about to submit this (copy/paste style) as a bugreport, so don't bother telling me to do so.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, you say? Very well, get out your pens, essay writers, and prepare to have your logic tested by steel!

Mine is working since 13.1 (for the first time since I bought it). Hacked biografts are supposed to only work sometimes, perhaps on your attempt it failed?

Scorus

I knew hacked ones sometimes don't work. But they also didn't lock skills.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, you say? Very well, get out your pens, essay writers, and prepare to have your logic tested by steel!

I didn't realize that. I'm at a loss, then. Mine worked on the one and only time I tried it (I'm a crat and can't play until the autoattack bug is fixed).

Scorus

My hacked graft works 50% - meaning my char does the animation of spreading his arms, and the skill locks, then nothing.
    I thought failed hacking attempts should result in a totally broken graft, not partially like this one.
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix