Thread: Right you little kids and Scaredy Cats!

Right you little kids and Scaredy Cats!

Today, I was happily minding my own businees when;

In MMD, I saw a person that I thought would be suitable to PvP with me.
    So I was about to /tell him, whilst in my yalmaha, also with pvp grave over so I could be attacked.

When then, suddeny..
    A team of 6

Soldier, agent, agent, Doc, enf, adv, came along, all lvl 65ish, above and below that, random team.

and they attacked me......now.....

6 people attacking me? Im sorry that is so unfair.

Now, they didnt do much at all, they hardly hit me...
    The fact is..

I had to wait 10 second to get out of my yalmaha.
    I was winning against them, but I couldnt kill any of them becuase of the doc, whee it not for him, I may have been able to take them all out.

So I ran away, up a hill and went into the river they stopped attacking.

I asked, What was the point ganking me?

there Excuse

Becuase your red

Oh yeah, ofcourse, Since im red I deserve to be ganked by a full team, very fair.

They called me a coward for running, Im sorry I came out of my yal to fight, 6 people! 6! they are cowards for teaming up to defeat me.

And lastly......

One of the by standers, a Clan soldier called me a loser for running away.

So i was about to grid and then he came along with his enforcer friend saying I suck.
    and then I go, Go on then attack me I dare you

BARE IN MIND I WAS IN MY YALMAHA at the time.

So he did, he attacked me, Burst, FA, etc...
    I went onto the floor, unequiped my yalmaha, 10 seconds, And I Wiped his Immature face all over the floor, then he ran away with 1/10th of his hp left and I had Full health, he went into the river and said to me, what cant you swim

Hmmm, he calls me a wuss, I say go on attack me cuase he said, I owned him, he then runs away, and has the cheek to call me a wyuss for not swimming after him. I cant swim and attack, I swear, if your reading this, Your not forgotton, yes i cant remember your full exact names but when i see ill know.

Please, Grow up no Really. I mean it.

Yazule!!!!!! Hold me, everyone is after me, pleas,e aaaaaah fat atrox saves the day.

They weren't very smart.

If there were 2 agents in that team of 6, they should have rooted you over and over so you couldn't run away.

if you want a 1 on 1 duel thats *fair* goto an arena with an opponent and fight him, heck if you want it realllly fair even make some sort of agreement on what buffs you will allow while fighting.

if you goto a zone that is 25 or 0 % zone anything goes basically, you may just get attacked by more than one person at once, i dont see what the problem is

Okay so you would not get anoyed if my and my friends came up to you a ganked you.

Hell im glad I didn't die cause i woul dhave been really mad.

"even make some sort of agreement on what buffs you will allow while fighting."

You know, if swearing was allowed here, youd get a faceful of it, dont be cheeky, i know what that meant.

Okay, did you listen to me? I would like a fair fight, one on one, IF you want me to go into roleplaying mode then I can say, Clanners are a moaning pile of ***t. If they want us to stop killing, why do 6 of em try taking on me, but no.I dont care.

But im going to laugh at this....

Im currrently lvl 81.
    My brother is getting his new account and pc.
    I will be watching over him when he pvp's, making sure nobody ganks him. If they do, then..ohhhh. I be laughing me head of when they see someone 50 levels higher than them bring the ownage

Big brother watching over the little, beware clanners, you start on him, you wont know what hit you

Aha! this will make a nice little story.

Umm thats called war

In MMD, I saw a person that I thought would be suitable to PvP with me.
    So I was about to /tell him, .....

6 people attacking me? Im sorry that is so unfair.
    Actually, i'd commend those people on working as a team. This is war, you fight to win, you dont go into a fight with one hand tied behind your back; and your not rambo, so you certainly don't go to a hot area alone looking for a fight.

The battlefield is NOT the field of honor.

Big differene between a fight and a DUEL. If this were a duel situation, then ya, this is dishonorable. However, you dont go to contested areas asking for duels.

Okay, did you listen to me? I would like a fair fight, one on one
    you just dont get it do you, if you want 1 on 1 fights goto the stinkin arena and *duel* , that what you want duels...if you goto a pvp zone you are entering a battlegrounds for a war. War isn't always fair, sometimes you will be outnumbered, facing people far higher lvl than yourself (since you are 75+), etc.

think of it this way, if you were an army man at war and you are out on patrol with your squad of 6 soldiers and you spot a hostile enemy would u decide to only have 1 of you attack him so it is a *fair fight*? Heck no you would all blast the dude and keep movin.

goto the arena for your duels.

Okay then........tell me this, what if, per chance.. Clanners cannot enter our city, then what? Yeah not yet but what if?

And also why dont you just STFU?
    Your being Agressive towards me, Moderators, Please tell them to not act so because they really offended me.
    I did not come here for a flame but honestly, you let things like this get pasT?

you just dont get it do you, if you want 1 on 1 fights goto the stinkin arena and *duel*

I want a damn apology right now!

If I want to duel in MMD, I shall do so, If I ask people not to interfere as Many other people do then they shall.
    You missed a point sir, madam....

I was anoyed at the fact people had the pure Cheekiness to say
    Your a wuss cloud, your scared

And when I prove them wrong they insult me, I hate childish players, insulting me because I ran away when there was 6 people.

Im not the only one that feels this way.

Oh oh and why is MMD one of the most popular grounds fr PvP prey tell?

Why do I see people watch battles when people duel.

Why do I see people ask, please do not interfere our deualing and people reply okay, (well the majority)

Please remember, This is from what I have seen.
    If you have seen differently please do not act arrogantly and take it through my eyes before you rave on like im some enemy.

No offence though, i just want to get the point through, dont make me mad
    Im a mean ole enforcer and you do not want meet me :]

if you want to go to MMD and basically duel people 1 on 1 you can, lots of times people will leave you alone as you duel someone even.

but there is absolutely no requirement that they do so.

i have had groups of people attack me with *many* people against just me, it happens, i usually come back with lots of friends and teach em a good lesson tho

you can hope for duels out in 25% zones if you like, but you cant really expect it...some people play differently than you, and frankly its just as much as their right to attack you as it is your right to try and find a duel...does that make sense?

no offense intended or taken by me man, just debatin with ya

Im a mean ole enforcer and you do not want meet me :]
    well yer an omni enforcer, so if we meet you will be dead :P

Okay man glad to see we dont have to shout at each other

YEs, meet you on the battlefield some day

and again, and again.

I stood in the omni ent arena for 45 minutes the other day screaming "Phillip Ross wears womens undergarments" and other such colorful phrases and nobody came to kill me. =(

I even tossed a few into the trade channels, but quite sparingly as I didn't want to annoy people.

It's almost impossible to find any duels. Also, as for ganking people 6 on 1... I don't get it. PvP is so lame in groups, unless there's a large scale PvP thing going. Being in a group in an empty zone waiting for someone to cruise in is just sad. I'm not saying it's wrong, but c'mon how fun is that?

I would LOVE it if there were organized arena matchups, with tiers, betting, and even prizes. Hmmm... damn good idea, Miglio. Too bad I'm so lazy or I'd write up a plan.

Hows about some seating around the arena? I don't know about the ent arena (my only equipped char is clan) but in Tir it sucks to have everyone crowded around the entrance. Makes it hard to see what's going on.

Of course, you can go in to watch, but you risk getting ganked.

I envision some seating along the side that you can easily get into the arena from -- I mean you can watch from the other side of the fence, but that's a pain to keep running around.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

I'll duel you!

Better idea... Lets have the "Arena" an arena. Like a nice big club, with a ring in the middle. With tables and drinks and vendors and stuff everywhere.

So you enter the arena, and it's a seperate zone, like a club etc - but with a ring.

Thatd be good

I've also been attacked (and killed) by several players at the same time in political/mayhem zones.
    I knew it was possible but still decided to go there so I am the only one to blame because I had the choice of not going there (nowwhen I do missions in such zones I don't go through populated areas, being pked is actually a good experience to learn how to deal with the problem the next time it may happen).

Also when I'm pked I note the names of the attackers and hunt them back later : there will be a time when they'll be alone in a pvp area. Patience for a sweet revenge

dueling in pvp zones is stupid. grow up cloudeh. there is now a big warning when you go into them...what do you want..funcom to change the system so only one person can attack you at a time?

you're as bad as people that cry when they get killed in 0% zones. hello...enter at your own risk.

Esmee?

dueling in pvp zones is stupid. grow up cloudeh. there is now a big warning when you go into them...what do you want..funcom to change the system so only one person can attack you at a time?

you're as bad as people that cry when they get killed in 0% zones. hello...enter at your own risk

Hold on........

Listen, you!

I am not asking them to fix, get rid of, ban.

Im just saying that Im anoyed, Im getting a topic for people to talk about, hell it was a fun story to tell to my friends.
    And I was telling this as a story to you people.
    And didnt directly ask for it to stop.
    I mean, lol.....It was funny.
    you know what? its people that you that have to go spoil the entire whole picture.
    You grow up not me, eh?!

But you dont have to go and insult me, I can get you banned as easy as a *that* So can anyone.
    All I have to do is make an official complain to the forum Moderator saying that i have been abused and you will get a warning, and dont say you cant because you can.

So, are you going to apologise or do i really have to get the mod?

Anyway, guys........My bro was ganked by a Team with his enf lady friend, and hahaha.....The Moral BOOST it gives you to beat a WHOLE team is So amazing, the rush, the power!

He had two enfs with hammers on him and owned them, then a soldier, and his friend took out the doc and didnt see other guy, He shouted CLOUD CLOUD quick look im owning tis team.

and they did it again an again.
    Then they all got some other people to jump him, like, 12 people.
    thats what it takes, hahahah Beware of nanakee!

PS. I need to take time to write, spelling mistakes and bad grammar all over this one