Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Neutral/Omni Rally: May 28th - 23:00 GMT

PM me Kit, i got a site where people can downlaod it from if u want it
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"

Originally posted by Kithrak
    [Anyone got any suggestions for a forum to post the logs of the rally? It feels a bit weird to post them here on the official forums.]
    [ Why weird? It was a public event, this is the main public forum for AO roleplayers. Having missed the event I'd welcome seeing the logs here. ]
    Last edited by Savoy; May 31st, 2004 at 13:08:57.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

I dont understand why you people are still bickering about this. Clans that want to convince neutrals that we mean no harm and Omni-Tek trying to convince them that we do and they should turn theyre weapons this way because we might form a treath to them.

People...do you even know what the term "Neutral" means?

Give it a rest...please...

As for my own opinion. I dont mind neutrals, I even know some very nice ones [*shoutouts to Candymancan for his wrangles and Auntie for her Nano-buffs*].
    They have nothing to do with this fight between clan and omni.

Clans - let go of the accusations (telling bad stuff about someone else doesnt make that person bad but the one who is saying it)
    Omni's - Leave neutrals out of this. (If your so good for the neutrals just leave them to be...they can take good care of themselfs. they have done so for many years...unless you want to prove that you have no faith in them.

You have to take some things in perspective.

"August 30 29461 The third Rubi-Kan civil war begins with the Battle of Stret, where more than one thousand lives are lost. "

You should all do a historical tour of last ditch. Appart from reets, you will find quite a few things, like , for example, where the poor people living in that town actually hid when all hell broke loose. I believe both side should benefit from visiting the bunker in the mountains.

Now onto this "neutral people are like this or that". Why don't you go and ask the neutrals? Go ask the noots hanging around borealis, or that noot that you had in that last raid/mish/wtv . Don't assume anything about neutrals ( and that should be rule number one for dealing with the noots). If you do, you will get surprised, every time.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Point well taken Mr Jujuwalker. However in this instance all that is really releveant is that the increased influence of the Sentinel Clan represents a threat to Omni and Neutral citizens both. And I don't believe Mr Silverstone is about to draw fine distinctions between different neutral philosophies.

Savoy
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Originally posted by Legaron
    Clans that want to convince neutrals that we mean no harm and Omni-Tek trying to convince them that we do and they should turn theyre weapons this way because we might form a treath to them.
    Again, at no point did we say during the rally that we want the Neutrals to take up arms against the Clans. This is not the first time in this discussion that that claim has been leveled. However, it is still a false claim.

Again, in the eyes of the ICC, the neutral population is considered to be Omni-Tek employees, and to remain in compliance with their decision on their status, we must fulfill our commitments to them just as we would any Omni-Tek citizen. It is their choice to refuse the benefits, but the offer must be made.

The day after this rally, at the Council of Truth meeting, a Unionist aligned representative said “Neutrals have access to places within Omni-Tek we cannot reach. We may wish to use that to our advantage someday. We need to be good to them for that to happen.”

The Neutrals have a hard choice ahead of them, one I would not wish on any individual.
    Marisha Durousseau, War Dominatrix of The Honored Maidens

Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright?--CEO Nwabudike Morgan, "The Ethics of Greed"

Read Marisha's Journal, and see what she's doing

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234