Thread: Allow team heals only to be casted if you are teamed.

Allow team heals only to be casted if you are teamed.

it def should be done, and my only reason is because of traders healing for 1K + damage, which were meant to be team heals.

and anyways if its called a team heal you should have to be "in a team" to cast it, k

sohpisticated health plunder is the highest trader self heal and only heals for 577, so i dont feel they should be able to cast team heals unless they are teamed.

this goes for every prof, not just traders but it boggles me that a trader can heal for more then a doc (excluding complete heal).

Im already divested/plundered from lvl 170 back down to lvl 50, yea and lets heal up my lvl 50 nukes now with 1k heals, k

No

Oxo first of all in case you don't notice with 14.2 They are finaly fixing that DOT so it does the damage it supposed to, Every time I heal myself for 1k I take 1768 damage for it

In soloing this helps me
    How?
    Single Heals?
    Wait thouse are supposed to heal OTHER people not even supposed to work on the Caster(another bugged that will be fixed quoting Cosmik)

Ok so that means....

With your idea Traders will becoming Divest/Plunedering machines that Divest and plunder for

A. No reason
    B. the 2% crit chance increase from high ATK rating(roughly 2% mobs already have 900 dodges and more)
    C. To use oh wait they can't

Team heals DONT heal the Trader post 14.2(tommrow) and as it is right now I get more from a startup up heath stim than I do from PDHP as it is

Thank you but no
    Fighting for Truth, Common Sense and Leet Dolls Since 1996

Give the people what they want

If I am
    I am
    If Not

Forget It

Originally posted by Mr Bean

Team heals DONT heal the Trader post 14.2(tommrow) and as it is right now I get more from a startup up heath stim than I do from PDHP as it is
    wooot! Whered you read this man?

Simple 14.2 is *suppsoed to fix the Damage part of our Heals making us loose 1700+ HP for every 1k Healed

Its Now a REAL DELAYED heath payment, Belive me 166 DOT when fighting real means is very bad espcialy how fast it ticks(400+ damage in 5 seconds)

If I am
    I am
    If Not

Forget It

Loose 1700+ HP for every 1k Healed ?!

This is ****ing nuts!!!
    3 Heals and im dead meat...

its over 1 min though so you can hope to catch up with Treatment kits

The normal DOT damage was broke back during 13.5

We get hit for 70 Damage or So we are SUPPOSED to be hit with 166 Damage or 188 or PDHP so we could shrug it off because we where hit for half as much but if that Doc mobs hit you with a DOT your not likely to live

If I am
    I am
    If Not

Forget It

This isnt scheduled yet Mr. Bean and is certainly not part of 14.2. I think the official word was either 14.4 or somewhere inbetween.

But youre right in your description of how they plan for it to work then.

Regards

Demi

traders shouldnt be nerfed...

docs can heal + heal + heal
    soldiers can MK
    MAs can UVC
    etc etc

> Trader can(t) Heal <

trader healing is what keeps them in the game. it doesnt need to be nerfed

yea and make one more hit a team only while your at it to.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!