Thread: Allow team heals to be casted only if you are in a team

Allow team heals to be casted only if you are in a team

it def should be done, and my only reason is because of traders healing for 1K + damage, which were meant to be team heals.

and anyways if its called a team heal you should have to be "in a team" to cast it, k

sohpisticated health plunder is the highest trader self heal and only heals for 577, so i dont feel they should be able to cast team heals unless they are teamed.

this goes for every prof, not just traders but it boggles me that a trader can heal for more then a doc (excluding complete heal).

Im already divested/plundered from lvl 170 back down to lvl 50, yea and lets heal up my lvl 50 nukes now with 1k heals, k

Somebody peed in your coffee this morning?

Um yeah that makes sense don't be able to cast a lower heal just because your not in a team....

Your forgetting Docs and Adventurers and MA here in your quest to nerf traders... and no I don't think traders should have heals they are traders not healers but thats a different issue.

For us the teams are much lower than our singles and we quite often have them side by side for the convenience of keeping people like you alive so frequently we accidentally hit the team heal on accident when we solo so should we die because you don't like Traders using their team heals solo? Sounds pretty selfish to me. By the way they used to work the way you would like them to IE not heal at all thank god FC got wise and made them work even if not in a team.
    Last edited by Serena; Jun 4th, 2002 at 19:16:16.

Acutal Serena remeber back when they talk about Orgional Vision for Classes?

Trader Start up nano is a heath drain

And A Delayed Heath Payment

Simple Idea is We DONT get healed by these heals ATM and we loose alot of HP when the DOT is fixed
    Fighting for Truth, Common Sense and Leet Dolls Since 1996

Give the people what they want

If I am
    I am
    If Not

Forget It

It used to work that way. Unfortunately, it also worked that way with team buffs (specifically, doc team HP buffs). A solo-ing doc would not be able to buff himself with the long-term HP buff (45 minutes), but instead have to make do with the 5 minute single-target HP buff. This was absurd. I had to literally ask somebody to team with me before going to do a mission so that I could cast the team HP buff on myself and then leave the team and go on my merry way.

I don't remember if it was this way for team heals as well. For every profession *but* traders, the team heals is much weaker than the single-target heals. So you asking to not allow a solo'ing class to team heal for less HP while not in a team is kind of stupid.

Logically, you are correct in that a team heal should be for the team. And by the definition of the word "team", it means 2 or more people. But this does not mean a team of 1 should suffer because they are unable to utilize all buffs and nanos for their profession when choosing to hunt solo. I believe this is why Funcom made the change, and I support the change.

Plus, Trader team heals are being nerfed in an upcoming patch, so your quest to nerf Trader team heals will be accomplished shortly.

--Tsk