Thread: Please postpone world update

Talking Please postpone world update

Dear Mr./Ms. Patcher,

Can you please postpone world update to 09.06.29476 ?
    I wont have time to refurbish my skills as I will be working all week with a new Omni-Tek project, including saturday. So if you could please do the the world update on Sunday instead it would be all good.
    Why ? the world updates gives me those good swirling feelings down my spine .. I realy enjoy watching things get "fixed" and also I hear rumors about us getting some improvment to daily work routines wich would be more than welcomed.
    Now I dont want all the clan g(w)ankers to get an upperhand on me, and it would be unfair if they did.

so please postpone it.
    If you do you can await a fine sum of credits on your account anytime you feel like "logging on"
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

Humm

Stop the planet i wanna GET OFF.

I double that bribe!
    Corine "Lifedelite" Harrist - 198 clan doc - Rimor - President of EcoDisaster <---- semi-retired
    Angel "Speeddragon" Dust - 74 clan Fix - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- semi-fanatic
    Fighter "Reflekt" Gunz - 169 clan Sol - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- I like Guns! equipment

Re: Humm

Originally posted by jakespeed
    Stop the planet i wanna GET OFF.
    ROFL!!!!
    Corine "Lifedelite" Harrist - 198 clan doc - Rimor - President of EcoDisaster <---- semi-retired
    Angel "Speeddragon" Dust - 74 clan Fix - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- semi-fanatic
    Fighter "Reflekt" Gunz - 169 clan Sol - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- I like Guns! equipment

Beam my up scotty this planet sucks :P
    -------------------------------------------
    Hugyou - lvl 118 Doc
    Proud to be in MoK greatest bunch a people i met to date in AO

Current AO population

30% trolls
    30 % griefers
    30 % ninja;s
    10 % good people
    good people
    All of MoK
    Jica Argulace Fiix Hajk Cloudeh Anval Ipex Noer Compromise Boicey Sange Zyxth Twooftwo nanakee Rakhabit Lanaah Arlanon Piim Kalannar and my long lost friend Praettor i wish you come back to AO old friend and Saiban unban him FC