My org established itself in early September last year, and we quickly decided to be a be a little different and adopt the "Omni Grey Suit" uniform as our org uniform. We are a very heavily RP based OT org, so things like a uniform are very important to us.

Therefore, we immediately acquired all the "Omni Grey Suit" boots, pants, skirts, sleeves, and female shirts we needed. No problem there.

However... to this day, some 10 months later we've still not seen one single "Omni Grey Suit Shirt", i.e. the male suit shirt, in any shop we've ever visited.

I know the "Omni Grey Suit Shirt" exists as I see it worn by LOTS of OT NPCs walking around, and found it in item databases on the web such as antiguardians etc.

Why is the female one available freely, yet the male one is missing/not available? Sexism?

I think it is probably just a bug that prevents the shirt from appearing in the shops. Can you look into it?

I've sent several emails to support over this past year, and have asked ARKs about 5-6 times now, each time I get a different answer why it is not available, each time it sounds like they're guessing or fabricating an answer impulsively.

Please help us poor RPers enjoy the game a bit more? Surely it can't be difficult nor time consuming to fix?

Please fix/enable the "Omni Grey Suit Shirt"?

Equality for male shirt wearers!!

Garret "Bonefish" Silvestrini
Director - SPARTA
Director of Operations, OTSEC

Founding Member of the Omni-Tek Security Council

garret.silvestrini@ot-sparta.org
www.ot-sparta.org