Thread: Let It Be Known

Post Let It Be Known

Ther are oging to be a few changes happening in the near future with regards to neutrals, massive organisations are forming both on the lines of one group commercial and another group political,
    a vote is being put to all members at the moment so that a decision can be made wether to murge the organisations into one huge guild, and i mean huge.

The point of this massive influential entity is to start to get involved in player events and the story and to influence their great power in neutral territories.

Power and laws will start to flow in the streets of all neutral cities, squads of our soldiers will patroll the streets, while our high council decides the future.
    The political side of the 1st group will be split into different departments e.g Military, Diplomats, Scientists, Medics and so forth.

Our streets will be filled with traders selling goods of all kinds and engineers offering their services.
    The Commercial side of the 2nd group will have arms dealers armour merchantts and so forth.

If all goes to plan then this will be a good first step for the neutral community.

Watch out for further news!

This is Soltak of the Rubi Ka Freelance News, Signing OFF!

Question whom?

My noot brother, would you please mention dimension, because i never heard from you or this news org on rk1, and i'm huiced with the neutral orgs.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Post RK2 Happening

All of this Advancement in the neutral World is taking place on Rubi-Ka 2!

Thankyou for your response fellow citizen!