Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Damage Dumper substitute

Originally posted by Joannah

left to do: load/save, full detail macro, source code release
    where can we downoad the source? what language you used?
    :: OMNI - Rimor - Adrastus II
    :: AKgis :: 220(16) :: A. Rifle Soldier - Setup - Me by MrFli
    :: HeavenFury :: 209(9) :: Pistol Adventurer - Setup
    ____
    Playing: WoW Server Skullcrusher(EU)

I heard from a friend : Delphi.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

It'd be totally awsome if you could group people under different trees to compare different teams/groups/parties output.
    Last edited by Bungalokelly; Jun 9th, 2004 at 23:42:07.
    Peek-a-boo I see you.

Originally posted by Sweede
    Now what did funcom think of when they made the directorys, how can you tell that Char551356346 this is my soldier?? gawd have to search for files changed today to find them, could at least have named them Soldicus54545466244.
    Yes, this is a major nuisance for people with multiple chars/accounts and who tend to switch from one to another pretty often Maybe it could be possible to add something to help that to the program? Either some kind of history or better, a configation tool to associate character name to a given log file and recall them at will...

"It'd be totally awsome if you could group people under different trees to compare different teams/groups/parties output."

Done ^^

more specifically:

It's now possible to add "teams" to the tree view. (from the Edit menu) A team is pretty much like a folder: you can drag-and-drop any number of players and other teams into it, and it will keep calculating total damage from all team members along with their pets and whatever else.

Also removed the previous (artificial) limitations with assigning pets... any number of pets can be now dragged onto a player.

Teams, players and pets can be mixed at will -- one could, in theory and for some weird reason, create "my guild" team... then drag "squad1" "squad2" "support group" subteams (with their own players and their pets) and "That one guy who didn't fit anywhere" player into it... it should hopefully work for any number of teams/players/pets.

The Tools menu gained a submenu which allows to select who should be included in the damage report -- independent players, team members, teams on the whole, pets and any combination of those.

installed yesterday and used at a mordeath raid. Worked wonders, didnt even lag me much when i was using my old machine.

GREAT WORK!!!

wow, you're amazing! Thanks
    Peek-a-boo I see you.

Thanks Fulmen that was something i never thought of, but they sure could have made it easier.

Exactly Lictor i have 2 accounts with like 20 chars total, sometimes i do team missions with my doc/soldier, tried to figure out the healed for part in the parser but never got that to work, could be fun to see how much that nano sponge soldier takes in healing

Theres a hotkey for resetting stats, but none for 'Delete All' ?
    Pretty small thing, but would be nice to have

Thanks
    Qran. Shadow
    Qrath Techno Wizard
    Qreth Devotee
    Qrith Mechanic
    Qron. Doctor
    Qroth Savior
    Qruth Priest
    Qryth Bureaucrat

Q - Advisor of Illuminati

Bug: AOParser will crash if you try to delete "You"

(it was an accident )
    Peek-a-boo I see you.

"Bug: AOParser will crash if you try to delete "You""

Hmm i can't get it to crash here (yet), did it happen in some specific situation or every time you do it? ^^;;

"Theres a hotkey for resetting stats, but none for 'Delete All' ?"

It's sort of intentional safeguard, just so it isn't so easy to completely delete the whole structure... could be annoying to spend time on setting up few teams, and then erase them all by accident ;s

"Yes, this is a major nuisance for people with multiple chars/accounts and who tend to switch from one to another pretty often Maybe it could be possible to add something to help that to the program? Either some kind of history or better, a configation tool to associate character name to a given log file and recall them at will..."

Added ^^

* the "Watch Character" submenu was added to the File menu. It can store up to 10 characters, each with their own associated log file. To swich to log of given character, simply select them from the menu. The list is maintained from the "Register Character..." dialog located in that sub-menu.

Sorry, was a bit vague about it...because I didn't know what caused it.

If "You" are in a team, and you delete the team with "You" in it, the program will crash.

Edit: If "You" are the only one in the program listed, and "You" is in a team, when the team is deleted, the program crashes.
    Peek-a-boo I see you.

Ahh... thanks, that helped to nail it down nicely. ^^ I updated today's build, shouldn't crash now.

Very nice tool ^^
    Do you have a website associated with your software i may link to mine ones ?

Seems odd, but the program "sees" the engineer's pets, the MP's pets, but not the crat pet named "Corporate Guardian".
    I have to add it manually each time. Maybe seen as a NPC, i dunno, i just noticed that.

Could you add the Damage/Minute into the script for all to see them ingame ?

Thank you a ton for your excellent work.
    RK1: Docgalaad 215 Doctor - Freelance Bug Hunter
    Nah ! I'm not fat ! I just have got a big nano pool !
    Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.

Great Program =) just got 1 question when i set it to get new players automaticly and not NPC's it Auto add's mobs also so dono if im doing some thing wrong or what i can do to fix it thanks =)

hit counter kthxbye

Originally posted by WarAngel
    Great Program =) just got 1 question when i set it to get new players automaticly and not NPC's it Auto add's mobs also so dono if im doing some thing wrong or what i can do to fix it thanks =)
    I think she said it auto-adds mobs which are only 1-word long. There's really no way to differentiate between 1-word mob names and 1-word player names when parsing 'Other hit Other' damage. So things like "Heckler of Hope" shouldn't be auto-added, but dynabosses like "Phatmos" will be.

It also won't auto-add player pets with spaces in them.

"I think she said it auto-adds mobs which are only 1-word long. There's really no way to differentiate between 1-word mob names and 1-word player names when parsing 'Other hit Other' damage. So things like "Heckler of Hope" shouldn't be auto-added, but dynabosses like "Phatmos" will be.

It also won't auto-add player pets with spaces in them."

Yes, exactly. ^^ other than hard coding names, can't think of a way to determine what is NPC and what is a player or player's pet... so anything with single word as name is regarded as player, anything else is considered NPC. The pets are classified as either player or NPC depending on their name (one word or more) and auto-added if the relevant option is enabled.

In other news, added the hit counter (reports number of hits made by/aimed at the player, under "You" in the tree pane) Not sure if that's what the request was exactly about, but it's rather vague and i ain't a mind reader, kthxbye. :p

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast