Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Damage Dumper substitute

Yes I know, but if you got a better solution on how it should be down, then do tell so.
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

Love this thing, do you have a web page with update history, and option for download.

Would be great to put it into favorites.
    There is one rule above everything, CUT
    Everything else is secondary,
    CUT
    Cut through his defences
    CUT him down utterly
    Without mercy
    This is by the law a warrior lives,
    or he dies

Anghar - Keeper
    Lumbule - Shade
    Justitarius - NT

Love this proggie, and all my groups do too... I usually dont tell em I am running it until I spit out the first macro, then they are like "WOW! where did you get that!" One thing I would like to have added is a way to move a pet under a player. The way I usually populate the list of who I track is enable auto-add player/NPC, have a battle, uncheck those options, and delete who I dont want. If I could click/drag a pet name to a player and that would move the pet to said player, that would be great! (Also a way to move a pet out of a player, when I accidently move my tank under the doc, which I know would happen at some point...)

Anyways, keep up the great work! I love watching myself OD people 20 to 30 lvls higher than me ^^
    Merung 215-8 Lich (Intermediate)
    Proud Squad Commander of Core

[Core] Merung: Just cuz your profession fell outta the nerf tree and hit every branch on the way down, doesnt mean all should share your fate
    [Core] Shendeo: ./org leave

The damage output overview will list something akin to this;

Name (%perks, %fling, %full auto, %regulars, %crits) for instance.

Would it be possible to have an item showing what percentage of our total damage our pet is doing?

Great piece of software by the way, it definitely trumps AODD :]

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

AOParser

Great little program, thanks for putting it together for all of us.

Minor bug report.

I play on dual screens, I run AOParser in my secondary screen and when I open the menus it shows in the upper left corner of the primary display.

Very nice! Bookmarked.

My Home on the Web KittySafe Ntwrk
    Quote of the Month: "The day I feel sorry for someone who gets paid for browsing an internet forum is the day I peel off all my skin, make a canoe and set sail for Saturn." Alienchild

Joannah, you are officially my new hero, at least for the rest of the week
    22018 atrox adventurer - lovechild
    22016 atrox bureaucrat - wtb another full ipr
    22016 atrox keeper - retired
    22016 opifex shade - retarded
    21913 solitus mp - retired/buffing bitch
    21510 opifex agent - just hiding
    21417 solitus adventurer - retired
    21111 atrox enforcer - retired
    20911 nanomage nt - retired-ish
    20712 atrox agent - retired, nerf MR
    20310 opifex shade - stabber redux

I don't mean to sound ungratefull, nor overly paranoid, but with the recent problems of AO apps being released that are malicous and such would it be possible for ya to post the source?
    If not no worries, I'd just think it would ease alot of people's minds if it where available.

Wonderfull work btw
    -Devis

Update:

* changed way the pet damage is included in the damage breakdown. (each type was before added to player's damage of respective type, now it's simply extra entry in the breakdown)

* added (limited for the time being) support for drag-and-drop in the tree view -- pets can be now assigned also by dragging them onto player's name, no need anymore to bother with the Add Player dialog box. :s

will try to look into those multi-monitor problems... re: releasing the code -- possible, but will need to clean it up first, right now it's a mess :p

I think multimonitor "problem" depends on driver settings of
    his gfx card, as for NVidia cards you can declare target screen
    for app menus for ATI no idea didn´t try it yet.
    Cu
    Traxxx

Traxxx lvl 200 MP Nanomage DNW
    Realgimp First lvl 220 MP Trox DNW,
    Pimglaer MP Trox DNW,
    And a lot other MPs spreaded over
    RK1/2/DNW and test ^^

current equip of Realgimp
    working towards this equip

Update:

* Completed the drag-and-drop support for the tree view. The tree now scrolls properly while dragging, you can re-assign a pet by dragging it from current owner to the new one, or set the assigned pet as independent damage dealer by dragging it onto tree view 'root' item.

* New option in View menu: if it's enabled, the parser can now be minimized to icon in the notification area near the system clock... placing the mouse cursor over the icon will display tooltip showing the current 'best' damage dealer, and optionally your own damage... if these happen to be different people ;s

congratulations
    great job

maybe if you can , you could add min and max damage per player...that could be nice indication

anyway it is simple and great

thanks for your outstanding job

Fantastic work, thanks.

Any chance of being able to save the current data set to a separate file so you can load up previous results?
    NT Motto: Veni, Vidi, Cucurri.
    Rahmorak, Clan Solitus NT
    How much damage are YOUR nukes doing?

You're doing a great job

- I would really like to be able to have two macros though;
    - the one that works now, and one that shows the detailed damage, since I've had several people ask me about their brawl %, special % etc etc. Could that be done?
    Qran. Shadow
    Qrath Techno Wizard
    Qreth Devotee
    Qrith Mechanic
    Qron. Doctor
    Qroth Savior
    Qruth Priest
    Qryth Bureaucrat

Q - Advisor of Illuminati

Last edited by Morphex; Jun 6th, 2004 at 23:32:29.
    Kind Regards
    Prince "Morphex" Olveda

Agent Professional
    Proud Member of Legion
    [pic] [stat] [eqp]

Unknown: "I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect"
    Scope755: "To all Devs: ISNT SOO COOL TO BE NOT WELCOME IN INFERNO SK TEAMS."

Update:

* Added parsing of heals/nano supply done by the player's character

* Added reports on min/max damage amount done in each damage type, in the tree view.

* Small UI improvements: option to set pet as independent damage dealer in the Edit menu, right-click context menu in the tree pane for players/pets

will see about including the other suggestions later this week. ^^;
    Last edited by Joannah; Jun 8th, 2004 at 16:19:29.

Source code for the paranoid?
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Testing it out right now, looks very nice so far, sad to say my soldiers reflect shield is not a mayor source of dmg, but then guess it's not supposed to be, nice to see the temple rings doing 12% of the dmg so far.

Now what did funcom think of when they made the directorys, how can you tell that Char551356346 this is my soldier?? gawd have to search for files changed today to find them, could at least have named them Soldicus54545466244.

Great work with the tool, so far no problems at all.
    Rimor Server
    Robotgubben lvl 173/14/29 engineer

Just a small maintenance update:

* Fixed error which resulted in the heal reports being ignored

* The menu should be now placed correctly on multi-monitor systems.

left to do: load/save, full detail macro, source code release :p

Originally posted by Sweede

Now what did funcom think of when they made the directorys, how can you tell that Char551356346 this is my soldier?? gawd have to search for files changed today to find them, could at least have named them Soldicus54545466244.
    Press ctrl+F9 in game and there you should be able to see your char-ID
    Cherryl "Sirika" Peak, Doc, DNW
    Raymond "Fulmen" Konecny, Martial Artist, DNW

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast