Thread: What do I wish for in the next patches to come..

What do I wish for in the next patches to come..

I hope for more social items/emotes.

I'd love if they would add more clothing, rings, new glasses, and social only things.

I say this, and I mean it is important. The reason : Much of the gameplay sucks, bug-riddled and laggy. There is one thing that is very nice tho; the roleplaying. Meet new friends, party all night and don't get so hyped on leveling.

And since this is the solething that makes me want to play more, then I hope FC would add more to it, like new emotes and so on.

- Sun Ye-

Indeed - this is a great point.

Couches too...and tables. I'm embarassed to have people over to my place in the sad state of plants and lamps it's in right now. Give me those lovely chairs you find in missions (and on the upper levels of the trade departments in Omni)...and that glass coffee table while you're at it please.

Lot of people do spend time RP and doing other things than the mission grind which really does get dull...little support for this now and again is nice to see.
    Private First Class Katelin "Athaclena" Demesa (Babe), Manager
    Omni-Tek Bureaucrat, Division 9 R.S.G.E.
    "If at first you don't succeed destroy any evidence that you ever tried at all."

they just gonna put it in the expansion so you have to pay to get it.

105 Fixer RK2

I agree!

one small thing tho, 99,999% of all rings in AO (modded or nto) can be considered social wear, where in a lot of other games rings can be the most powerful items available, I hope for more (unique..?) rings that actually DO something besides giving a lousy +5%exp.

But, Style over AC, more Miir stuff!
    Corine "Lifedelite" Harrist - 198 clan doc - Rimor - President of EcoDisaster <---- semi-retired
    Angel "Speeddragon" Dust - 74 clan Fix - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- semi-fanatic
    Fighter "Reflekt" Gunz - 169 clan Sol - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- I like Guns! equipment

Talking

Originally posted by Melbringi
    they just gonna put it in the expansion so you have to pay to get it.
    That's fine, oh provider of constructive input. I'd pay money to get the 10 item limit lifted in my apartment
    Private First Class Katelin "Athaclena" Demesa (Babe), Manager
    Omni-Tek Bureaucrat, Division 9 R.S.G.E.
    "If at first you don't succeed destroy any evidence that you ever tried at all."

Talking heh

Some pretty low standards. After all, you can roleplay in your kitchen...pretending to be a good cook.

a button which makes me lvl 200
    and a portable critbuff dispenser

Talking Wee!

More people understand me! )

I sure hope FC will do something about the tables and couches in the apartments tho. And if it means I will have to buy the expansion, so be it.

Please post (Cosmik/cz) a reply saying you will do this!

-Sun Ye-

yup

Oh...how about a 14.2 debuff?!