Thread: Attack on notum cannons

Attack on notum cannons

Ancarim Iron legion attacked the cannons and destroyed them with explosives (captured from the borg in PW) 3 weeks ago.

Big news Clan do it again (congrats to you). Also Omni copy the capture Napalm technology from borg in PW (note here this was also reported as news)

Is there something odd going on in the story line or are F/C not paying attension. No i think it is a case that the story line is not flowing fast enougth to keep up with what different guilds are doing out there. In this respect it would seem F/C are copying the ideas of the players them selves and calling it the story line.. bah humbug!!!

This leads me to think that there are a lot of guilds out there Clan and Omni doing things that are not recognised. I just wonder how many players feel 'cheated' of fame...?

At least they noticed this attack. There has been at least one massive attack earlier, holding that facility for an hour or two, with no mention whatsoever.

Too bad players cannot actually destroy them...that might get more attention
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Yeah..I visited them a few days ago and they were still there, heh...
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.