Thread: The Story of Snarf

The Story of Snarf

Well you've heard the story of the pig who grew up with sheepdogs. But that's another story.

This is the story of Snarf, Rubi-Ka's lovable, adorable Atrox NT.

He is well known throughout the lands as being the self-proclaimed Mayor of Tir, slayer of the three headed nanodragon, head of the Society for the Utter Annhiliation of Omni-Tek (SFTUAOAT), JDaug Stalker, AE'er Extraordinaire, Member of the Outer Tir Knitting Club, head of the Modesty Organization of Rubi-Ka and and Keeper of the Chicken Tacos.

But what you don't know is where he comes from, and why he's here. You see, it's an interesting story. Unfortunately most of it is classified and his cover here on Rubi-Ka is at risk of being blown if the details were to be revealed now.

Snarf is not of Rubi-Ka. He comes from a little insignificant planet somewhere in the vicinity of Uranus (excuse me!). Yes, so insignificant that it took earthlings some 4,000 years to even notice it was there. This was the planet of Rubi-Ta.

Now Rubi-Ta is a fascinating place, you see. Filled with lovely little fjords and meadows, very scenic.. especially in the afternoons when the sun is low. "Sun near Uranus?!" you may be thinking... well, considering that Rubi-Ta is at the outer reaches of the solar system, the Rubi-tahitians constructed a huge black-light sun through temporal warp conduit space-time/matter folding techniques. Black, of course, so that it could not be seen by the other inhabitants of the solar system. This sun hung over the skies of Rubi-Ta, instantly spurring a massive global market for white t-shirts that almost collapsed the entire economy and made people point and laugh at each other's teeth.

So Snarf was born on Rubi-Ta. Unfortunately, one day on a little trip from Oobladee-Oobladah IV, he contracted an awful case of the flu. Wanting to get home as quick as possible, he stumbled up in his Atrox way to the pilot and asked nasally "Bake be boo Bubi-Ba bees!". The pilot, alarmed at the prospect of having to polish up on his culinary skills, decided instead to take this freakish looking Atrox back home.

The plane landed on Rubi-Ka, and Snarf, not realizing that this planet wasn't his (no fjords! he should have looked for the fjords!) stumbled out of the cruiser into downtown Tir, where he immediately claimed that he was mayor and stumbled around with an axe and a bootle of leet quality wine.

So that's the story of Snarf. There are other major bits and pieces that have been omitted (like 40 years worth), but we'll save them for another day.

Where will our hero go? Has he even realized yet that he is NOT on his home planet?

Stay tuned for the adventures of snarf!
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Talking Kewl

Good and original 'bio' Snarf!

Keep it up!
    ..:Dark "Xephiroth" Scorus:..
    ..:
    124 NanoMage - Nanotechnican:..

..:Zerohelth:..
    ..:
    57 Atrox - Enforcer:..

..:Vlados:..
    ..:
    32 Opifex - Shade:..

..:
    Ignorance is bliss:..

Snarf just reminds me of those people you always saw in high school but never knew. The kind that love Dragonball Z and pokemon (yeah in high school) Always taking ritalin to keep their minds semi-focussed and the only kid in the school who'd rip a fart cause he thought it was funny.

That kid at my school was named Joe... he got expelled when he mooned another school's choir bus (no joke)

Anyway, this is "cute" and all... but I Dont know, snarf is one of the worst griefers in the game constantly "hunting" lowbies (to him) to make them lose xp. It's annoying, and hopefully some sort of PVP rule change will occur to either:

a. limit pvp past 75. I'm thinking 75-124 and 125+. Right now, a punk-ass can just gank with no risk (even if they die, they lose nothing) and force other people to lose hours of work.

b. force the gankers to "risk" something. If they are 20 levels above the other person and lose... they are fully lootable.

It'll lessen ganking, and it'll make the griefers have something to lose. Right now, they save, enter DAV or some other popular 0% zone and attack whoever they think has been leveling for a while.

Anyway, that's just my take on Snarf. He's wierd, sometimes funny, and a griefer.

Just too wierd of a combination. Most griefers pry act like Snarf in real life, but Snarf tries to hide the fact that he's a punk who enjoys ruining other people's leveling

(I have died one time to snarf over a week ago, and lost no xp. So there's nothing personal really, just that I'm annoyed that the current PvP system rewards cowardly griefers)

Poor little captinie booboo is soo cute, oh yes he is!

I frag yo ass.

Snarf!
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

re

Originally posted by Snarf

I frag yo ass.

Snarf!

Unless of course you have a repeat of that other day in DAV.

Missed me!!!

*pbbbbbbt*

Originally posted by CaptFallout
    Snarf just reminds me of those people you always saw in high school but never knew. The kind that love Dragonball Z and pokemon (yeah in high school)
    Whats wrong with that??!?
    Im in, what the american's call "Colledge" and I still enjoy Pokemon and Dragonball Z / Animes.

Guess that makes me...
    oh no...
    Im a griefer to?!??
    ..:

..:

..:

..:

I like Scooby Doo, and I'm serious. I can't wait until the movie comes out. I'm 28. Hehe. I feel like I'm in a Frosted Flakes commercial.

The day I feel like I'm too old for something is the day that I become old. And I don't want to be old. I want to be a ToysRUs kid.

Well spoken Cson!
    ..:

..:

..:

..:

snarf

Some people live in the real world all the time, some people live in the real world and come to the AO world to escape the real World, some people even live in the world of AO.

Snarf lives in his own little world all the time and drags that world into AO. You maybe be scared by snarfs world but you have to admit hes got some force to drag his little world through all the code in AO.

CaptFallout reminds me of the kid at school who didn't get picked for any teams, and always cried a lot. CHICKS MAN!

You should be named Mrs. Fallout. You cry more than anyone I know. You cry about people crying. Lame.

Shuddup and go to 2ho plz. Zap.

Tired of the freaking males who think they own the game

You should be named Mrs. Fallout. You cry more than anyone I know.

Shuddup and go to 2ho plz. Zap. [/B][/QUOTE]

Being a XX (thats female BTW) I don't see the relevancy of a Mrs. with being a crybaby Zap, cause I gurantee you meet a "wussy" woman like me you'll be crying a whole lot more than Fallout ever has, or anyone else for that matter.
    "Evil must be opposed."

"When you take someone's life, you lose a part of your own as well"

"Killing's the worst thing I've ever had to do."

In no way did I mean to insult any remales playing this game, and my apologies It was meant for the male (I think) CapnFallbaby.

BTW, if your name in game is Alyia, you need to level about 110 times, then come teach this man a lesson

I'll be waiting

Very interesting and fun bio Snarf. Hopefully you will one day find your way back to Rubi-Ta. But do make sure you tell us the lost 40 years first.

P.S. Let's not go off topic because of you-know-who posting troll. Just ignore him like we all did on Rubi-Ka. All my chars have him on ignore. hehe