Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Investigation of the Hope Crash Site

Talan, Neutral Soldier based in Newland

I was in Hope when the ship came roaring down and over the town, I felt the impact several kilometers away from my place away on the walls of Hope, let me tell you, that thing in came in fast and hot, they must of been running from something. Be it Clan, Omni, Sol, other corporation, or a non-human-intelligent-life-form.

Myself and Rorahald, my (Neutral) trader client who I was guarding at the time, had planned on investigating until the Sentinels came pouring out the Whompa acting like they owned the place, deciding that discretion was the better part of valor we held back and kept our heads down, no-need to get in the way of Simon's boys, and get perforated.

On the subject of Aliens, I don't see how any credible scientist can say that there is no such thing when what we know about the universe in general is so minuscule.

One does have to wonder why Omni-Tek is so ready to admit that one of its scout ships got downed by clan force though. Doesn't that strike anyone else as odd?
    Alexander "Talan" Calnid
    Currently AFK, will see you all in a few months
    Advisor of Shattered Dreams ~ My Equipment ~ Bio ~ My AO-Journal
    Alts of Note: "Malta" Desan ~ Equip || Jiro "Stone" Yamato ~ Equip || Jane "Lustywench" Scarlet ~ Equip || Scape ~ Equip

Tsukts: Yeah... You were the naked perv in bor. lol
    Talan: yep that was me
    Tsukts: I still have nightmares about you.

So just out of curiosity, what about the creatures native to Rubi-Ka such as the eremites? Or the crashed ship in Milky Way? I think this doctor needs to realize this is more to the universe then what we see. No one had any idea a second dimension existed... until now. There can be other intelligent life in this universe.

And by the way if this was an Omni ship, why can't they deactivate whatever is killing everyone?

Uuuh. The Eremites are geneticly altered creatures that Omni-Tek develped. I think they were originaly designed to help in Terraforming, but i´ll have to check that.

And what particular crashed ship? There are plenty of those scattered across Rubi-Ka you know, Milky Way being no exception.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

All the documents I have checked state the Eremites have been here long before Omni-Tek came around. The Eremite statue says it all... same with the existence of Eremites in The Shadowlands. And what about the doombringers and fatestealers? Not everything on this planet was created by the corporation. The leets, the reets, the blubags, they were designed to help with terraforming. The medusa, eremites, The One, among others have lived on Rubi-Ka for a long time.

And I am talking about the crashed ship that no one can explain the existance of in Milky Way.

It is completly illogical to believe we are the only intelligent life in the universe.

HEs right, the erimites is orginal life, just as the Medusas, and those other monsters... cant remember their names
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"

Medusas we have an explanation for, being that the Xan created them. However we still do not have an explanation for the existence of eremites, but till we have proof of where they came from, they are natural to Anarchy Online and they are an alien species (To us that is). I am going to be the first to state it right now, Omni-Tek is lying to us.

I seem to see things from the point of view of all of you at once here, and considering my ... interesting ... involvement in these matters ill speak my peace and leave it at that. Any fixer whos scanned the grid lately, or more particularly, anyone whom listens in on the local chatter through either sides 'restricted' channels might be interested in just what it is they find...

Both sides are hiding something here, and in all my years its the first time ive seen them agree so fully on something. The big question is... If they beleive this is worth keeping a secret... then why?

All I know is the informations worth a great deal to someone... That alone is enough to pique my interest.

Well, good news!

Phillip Ross just broadcast over all of Rubi-Ka that there really are aliens, and that their intentions are hostile. Guess the good doctor wasn't really telling the truth after all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123