Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: > training of Mob is a BIG problem <

That still doesn't justify training on purpose. I hope he get a nice warning attached to his name for this.
    ~Lone

IT's almost like Funcom designed the Mantis' to be trained... never seen any monster so easily trainable in the game...

It has super runspeed and aggro, so I can fly and plane speed and itll follow me out... dont worry, I only do it as "cleanup" (after some punk-ass trained em in)

It really is lame to see some ****ers do this and mess up a lot of people's day.

a few Shades is one thing... or even a cyborg or three.... but a effing Sand mantis... crap.

Those things will trash anything that comes near it... I've seen em go through three groups(90-120 people) and walk away unscathed

sorry yes, training is wrong but people saying that mantis are too hard for that zone are totally out of there league and shouldn't be at the medusas in the first place.
    They are both deep red to me at 146.

Zerosignal, the mantises do not spawn naturally in the valley where the medusas are. People are deliberately training them into the valley. If "people saying that mantis are too hard for that zone are totally out of there league and shouldn't be at the medusas in the first place," that's like saying people shouldn't be hunting in Lush Fields at level 40 because someone could train a Lifebleeder on them.

Re: Re: Rudolph?

Originally posted by Zerosignal

oh i really like this one, the only people that don't have a business at that spawn are the lvl 80 lowbies around there killing lvl 190 mobs.
    I am 145 and those soldiers are still deep red to me.

Hence the really nice picture of the LvL 81 Omni Agent pull the Mantis Guardian.

Hey FunCom I have seen this stated previously that training to purposely affect a group or certain people was bad and should be reported. Check scrn0050.png from Xeni's post above I believe there should be no reasonable doubt what he was doing. Are you going to back up the words or just let the game slip out of control? this kinda stuff needs to be ended....

lol, i havent read this thread in awhile and I return to find even more outrageously funny posts. To the person that called me an american ass, who says I am an American? Just because I get irritated by someone that doesn't speak english enough to fully convey his thoughts on this board? Why does that make me an American? I could be japanese. You don't know. This is still a pathetic thread. If you can't take the heat, get the **** out of the kitchen. I am hunting currently in NW Lush Fields, but do you see me whine when I loose 80k to a Life Bleeder? NO. I don't. Thats the name of the game. Its part of the risk. If you can't handle taking the chance of loosing all of that XP, go hunt somewhere else or stick to dancing in Baboons. Youre chilidesh whinning bores me.
    Frelo - Level 29 Fixer (and loving every minute of it)

Anahata - Level 110 Solitus Trader
    Khephra - Level 6 Solitus Engineer
    Zaum - Level 8 Nanomage MP
    Merkaba715 - Level 50 Nanomage NT (Sleeping till NT's are fixed)
    Dimholt - Level 10 Atrox Enforcer
    Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

'The only ones that see the end of war are the dead' - Plato

ROFL ~

"you're no fun."
    "it's bastard"

Those tells are hilarious... Sometimes I wonder how many players in AO have the maturity level of an infant.

That's one possible ban - XXX number to go.
    Josef "Dumbasbricks" Gruesbeck
    Sin-Tek Inc. Employee
    a division of Omni-Tek Hyper Corp.
    "I'm just a nobody... So don't mind me much." ~ me

"I pity the weak for when they fall they are forgotten... the strong may fall... but they are forever remembered." ~ me again

Originally posted by Merkaba715
    Youre chilidesh whinning bores me.
    This one is just as funny as the jpeg'd tells... ROFL.
    Josef "Dumbasbricks" Gruesbeck
    Sin-Tek Inc. Employee
    a division of Omni-Tek Hyper Corp.
    "I'm just a nobody... So don't mind me much." ~ me

"I pity the weak for when they fall they are forgotten... the strong may fall... but they are forever remembered." ~ me again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12