Thread: New Investigative Reports!

New Investigative Reports!

Yes my dear readers! It's that time again!

Another Rubi-Ka Exclusive by yours truly, the #1 Rubikan Reporter!

This time I bring not one, but two investigative reports!

What do they cover this time?

Well not long ago the CoT building was infiltrated by omnis, and that is where I started to investigate this past weekend.

Check out the first investigative report here , and make your own conclusions.

My second report focus on something more recent, and as disturbing as the first. It's about the crash site of an Omni-Pol ship from last Friday, and what took place there...one of the largest battles between omni and the clans in years.

Check out the second investigative report here , and make your own conclusions.

And don't forget to check out my very own column, "A Rubi-Ka Exclusive" where you will read the exclusive interviews with important and notable figures and the investigative journalism I manage to get on Rubi-Ka. Revealing the true nature of Rubikan personalities from all factions, and report on important events and stories across the planet.
    Last edited by Noticiero; May 10th, 2004 at 11:47:55.

As your report says.... Omni Tek where there to retrieve the Omni personell and craft. Shame we didnt send even more personell so that you couldnt have beaten us. A lesson indeed.
    Offcourse the Omni Tek officers decided to attack seeing that so many thieves and crash site robbers had gathered.
    Omni Tek does not stand by and watch people robbing the boots of fallen employees.

My sincerest condolances to the fallen.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Oh yeah, next you will say we attacked the ship and caused it to crash?

Oh please!

We were there to investigate when Borg Hunters died mysteriously when they reached the crash site. Our concern was why they had died, the possibility of a biological weapon was in my mind.

But of course we did not detect that, heck none of our scans detected anything while we were under attack.

The reason we remained was the fact the threat was too close to Hope, heck it even reached our outpost in a matter of minutes!

When it stopped, we went back to try and find out what was taking place.

Your forces landed, and without a warning attacked us!

We had no problem allowing your people to land and retrieve the bodies of your fallen. As low as you may think of us, we do not steal dead bodies...cyborgs do, and let me remind you, it was clan Borg Hunters who died at the site the reason why we were there.

There also was no problem for you to take your ship back, our concern was that any threat, be it biological or otherwise may affect the security of our land (last time I checked, Mort is in the north, which is our territory).

We withdrew after your 'kind' Omni-Pol attacked us, and when we got to Hope...you had occupied it!

Did you expect us to turn around and ignore such a de****able and uncalled for action?

The only boots I saw were those of my people, kicking the asses of yours.

Save your condolences, good clanners died defending an outpost which is not even a military target for god's sake!

In your eagerness to assume and justify your violent attack against us you forget...we were leaving the site when your forces landed, and they attacked us without provocation!

Even with a large force, you could not overcome the power of the clans united.

Like Noticiero once said:
    Another day of infamy for Omni-Tek, another day of freedom for the clans
    Good day to you, corporate drone!
    Last edited by Windguaerd; May 10th, 2004 at 19:51:51.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

*Sigh*

Same old as usual.

When Omni does something that is overkill/wrong/what ever it is the opression of the masses.

When Clan does something that is similar it is "for the freedom of all. (Except Omni-Tek, oh and Neutrals if you agree with Silverstone.)"

Yes Omni-Pol overreacted, i won´t argue that. But concidering the eclectic mix of Clans, how long do you think it would have taken untill some one present, or racing to the spot when he/she heard there was Omni targets, would have fired on the Omni forces even if they had bothered to try the friendly approach.

No excuse, but you know as well as i do that it would only have been a matter of time.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

Ive tried to find in reports someone saying: We tried to make contact with the Omni Tek forces.
    This I have not found. I am not claiming this was a glorious day for Omni Tek I am simply saying that I understand why they attacked. There were a significant amount of clanners present when Omni forces arrived and that could easily have been the propellor for the attack. Im not so sure the attack would have happened if the clan party hadnt looked so "combat-ready".

The whole incident happened in a extremely dangerous environment for Omni employees so naturally they came in huge numbers. It was either that or sending one scout....

Now, picture this. Atleast try.
    You are a Omni officer. Your mission is to retrieve dead and, hopefully, wounded Omni Tek personell from a crash site.
    When you arrive you see the Omni Tek personell dead without exeption. You look around and see a large number of clanners armed to theyre teeth, with casualties among them also...

What does this look like?
    Looks like clanners have gunned down Omni personell perhaps?

A misunderstanding that leads to more violence. Its not the first time it happens and certainly it wont be the last. Maybe, and to me likely, the Omni Tek personell that arrived and attack without warning thought they had just missed the initial fighting and thought they actually continued the conflict and not started it.

And the "drone" remark hurts just as much as the hundred other times a clanner have called me that..... Not at all...

Good day to you also.

PS. At your request I withdraw my condolances for the fallen clanners this day.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats