Thread: Changing weapons / Specials

Changing weapons / Specials

I use a NovaFlow as my primary and a flashpoint for the specials. As of 13.2, changing guns seems to cause problems with my special attacks. Ie full auto, fling, burst. I get the message “fullauto skill available. Change to my flashpoint, wait for it to equip, hit FA and nothing happens. In a few seconds sometimes I will see the shots go off but no damage or even “you hit with 0 bullets” …just nothing, like I never fired it. The skill will then be locked out however. This also happens from time to time with fling and burst as well. The buttons will gray out and I get the “please wait for previous attack to finish” even though I haven’t used the attack in a while.

Thanks
    Zen~~'
    9/11/01

This is what i find causes it (and im a melee adventurer)

Due to lag sometimes in large fights the mob is not in the place your client thinks. If your client thinks the mobs is in range it will allow you to use the special. But if on the server side the mob isn't within range your special will be used but have no effect and cause a bug sometimes making it looklike you didn't use it.

If your complaining about that just imagine what happens when a melee wastes a dimach which has the highest recharge time of all specials!!!

I wasn’t complaining, just posting a bug. I see the lag and always wait till I know the mob is in range (i.e. the mobs health has started falling.) If I just stick to my Nova everything seems ok. But when I change them for a special it seems to hamper all the special buttons. The button is lit up meaning skill available but when I hit it I get "please wait for previous attack to finish" or something to that effect.
    Last edited by ZenBeck; Dec 3rd, 2001 at 18:17:30.
    Zen~~'
    9/11/01