Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Crash in Hope

I have just completed a scan of the area. both via air and ground. Nothing in the area in the way of exterior guards that I coud see, altho there were a few tents set up over the crash vehicle itself. Altho I was taking constant ticks of around 9 damage every 10 seconds or so, nothing to write home about.
    "Gimptech"
    Nano-Technician of Phoenix Rising. (RK2)

"Kelynise"
    Bureaucrat of Phoenix Rising. (RK2)
    Cheerleet: this one time at l33t camp...

I also noticed the tents in a close circle around the derelict's center, the tents weren't there two days ago.. and so close to the crashed ship as well, without actually covering much of it.

Maybe to shield more findings from the glare of the suns, if more investigation-teams have been there to explore.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

The tents where put up by a small sentinel force along with scientists... This force got wiped out by a large number of omni troops along with some biologists and special troops..
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

I assume the risk of contamination is one of the reasons why the derelict spacecraft isn't brought closer to a research facility.

So until further notice, I guess Omni and Clan will continue to fight over the scraps of technology. Until someone can find out exactly the origins of said spacecraft.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Exclamation

If that is an crashed omni vehicul way dont they prof it by allowing an independent reserch team to look at he site. Oh of course they need to defend omni secret thecnologi. Drop it nomatter what you claim that is not yours Omni tech. There are two solutions for this problem. One whe fihgt ower it. Ore (and i prefer this one) whe apoint an investigation team made up by omni clan and neutral scientists. Even if im considerd to bee an agressiv radicalist i say this is not the time for individualism and not the time for arguments. Now whe need to bee united.

At this point, who created whatever slaughtered those soldiers is moot. What matters is that it is now on the loose and at large. We must all combine our efforts to find this thing... or things before the situation becomes worse.

On another note: This site is very close to the Sentinel HQ. If Omni-Tek lost any technology this powerful so close to the very heart of all that is Clan, we would take no chances. The crash site would cease to exist the minute we saw it was down. It would be burned to a cinder by Omni-Tek gunships in high orbit. I almost wish the ship had been alien in origin. That this sort of monstrosity came from any type of human ship is much harder to come to terms with. Who, or what, exactly are we up against here?
    Slowly, one by one, the penguins rob me of my sanity
    Anualken Gimped old engineer.

Omni-Tek Protects.
    Me, as drawn my MrFli.

Old Engineers never die... they only fade away.

Question So? Say something!

Im still waithign for a respons from omni officials! I may not be an official to negotiat whit but im still courios what will bee omnis respons!

If you are willing to set animosity aside i got no problem working with you. "My enemys enemy might be my allie" after all.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

Re: So? Say something!

Originally posted by Mihalix
    Im still waithign for a respons from omni officials! I may not be an official to negotiat whit but im still courios what will bee omnis respons!
    Er *activates his Fuzzylogic Spellcheck(tm) NCU module...error rate exceeds module's ability to correct, attempting to compensate...*...hum. It's still all garbled but the gist of it should be answered below.

I may direct you to this public memo issued a few days ago. The memo represents an aggreed on point of view from several organizations/sub-departments that do not wish to be named at this time.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Im no scientist (soldier) but im ready to help any an investigation that would reveall what realy happend there. Im ready to colaborate whit any neutral ore OT employe if the results will be made publlic for all citizens of our world. Im waithing for your respons Xhairs. Just tell me when and where!

Let´s wait and see what the chromedomes can work out of it before we go rushing of. Acting in haste and on bad or no intel can be more harmfull than doing nothing at all.
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...

Even if im used to head on operations (sthealt sux) i realy wouldent like my head blown off. I agree whit u a mission whit a plan based on good intel gives you more chances to be sucsesful.
    Let us wait for better info.Waiting for further developments.

If I were all of you...

I wouldn't believe a damn thing that comes out of any "official" organization regarding this incident.

Every report I have seen of the events that occured, from the Sentinels to the CoT to the Omni's are all crap. Everyone has a political axe to grind here it seems, and people are just making up so much crap about what really happened that it's impossible to get the truth, which only those of us that were actually there have an inkling of. The rest of you do not, so I'm sorry about that. I was lucky to be on the recon force and I was on-site for HOURS. So, enough about that.

What concerns me is the fact that we are faced with a force which we have no intelligence about, and yet, squabbling is all I see from the Clanners and the Omni's. Unless you were there and saw what happened, and you are printing your "facts" about what happened, you are the problem. The problem is that there is finger pointing out the wazoo and no one is listening to those that were actually present. So go stick your head in the sand and wait for the nastiness to begin.

What is going to happen if we don't get our heads out of our rearward point of contact, is we are going to be standing in a circle facing one another, pointing fingers and yelling at each other, and whoever this is that crash landed this craft will sneak up behind us individually, yank our trousers down around our ankles and peg us until we scream. And it will be YOUR fault, each and every one of you. Every propaganda dog, every Omni/Clan apologist and provacateur, every person that comments and points fingers. All of you.

I know what needs to be done, and I don't see it happening. We are faced with a threat that defied us all, laughed in our faces and killed us at will. And you stand back and spew your garbage about things which you do not know about. Shame on all of you.
    -----------------------------------
    The few, the proud...the Traders.
    -----------------------------------

Maartens - 220 Mogul and former gadfly of Rimor. Now I'm just a major n00b.

In defeat, malice. In victory, revenge!

Or at least that is what you scream. Have a care Joshua, just because there is no movement visible doesn´t mean ther is none.
    Thou Shalt Kill."

Well if there had been even a thread of neutrality and two-way thinkling in your previous posts Joshua maybe "the rest of us" wouldnt have to point out other reports regarding this incident. Reports also from people that were there.

I too mean that we should work together next time though. Instead of attacking eachother.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Another act of aggression by Omni-Tek, coming at little surprise. A short-lived victory for Omni-Tek, even though I did not spot any scientists there. So whatever they won with "securing" the area for a short time, they were not able to salvage or analyze much of what they went for.

And being the corporation we all love, Omni-Tek will not share its findings with us mortals.
    Corrine Daimoness Wright
    - Veteran of Apocalypse
    - General of the Mercury Dragons (ret.)
    - Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams

I got killed in there boooo by some strange force booooo, that took all my HP in 1 hit, booooooo

It was fun tho, lol!

Originally posted by Daimoness

And being the corporation we all love, Omni-Tek will not share its findings with us mortals.
    Well maybe the finds take time to analyze and is not ready for publication just yet. Or maybe it wouldnt benefit us "mortals" to know what was there. Are you sure you want to know all the secrets of Rubi Ka?
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

With Omni-Tek having a long history of ugly secrets I do not feel comfortable with them hiding any bit of information. Even more so if it is something that could affect us all.
    Corrine Daimoness Wright
    - Veteran of Apocalypse
    - General of the Mercury Dragons (ret.)
    - Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast