Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Female Harassment on Rubi-Ka

Wow I can really relate to this thread. I have been harrassed constantly since starting up AO. Since I play a huge Atrox, I'm always under assault from little girls in this game.

"Wow are you that big everywhere!?"

"I've never done it with a Uni, lets go to Baboon's and get drunk first"

"Once you go Atrox you get real sore and cry"

"Big boys make me so hot, how old are you in real life?"

"Take off that Tank armor so I can see your nipples"

"You are a barrel chested sex god!"

"The Atrox bow looks more like a sexual position, really turns me on"

Ok ok... so none of these things were ever said to me I just made them up. =/

Guess some people have a rule:
    " If you can not win a fair discussion - troll ! "
    I was not trying to win anything. I was merely implying that you might be over-reacting.

Everything does not have to be an argument, my friend.
    "Mocc is here! Mocc is here! What want smash?? Mocc smash real good!"

Originally posted by Verloran

I was not trying to win anything. I was merely implying that you might be over-reacting.

Everything does not have to be an argument, my friend.
    sure you lost by making this stupid "joke" ( if you want it to call so LOL ),
    no one would be able to "win" it,
    only to try to make the opponent feel bad
    with such arrogant comments like "take this valium"
    I was not overreacting at all, it was just truth

Look, there are no opponents. There's no competition, other than the one that you have imagined up. When I made the comment about the Valium, I was telling you that you should relax. I wasn't trying to "arrogantly make you feel bad."

And I never said "take this valium." I casually emoted "*passes Chtonian some Valium*" with humorous intent.

And I didn't mean what I said simply as a "joke," even though I may have implied so, earlier. It is odd that someone would pay $12.95 monthly to do scripted dances on a virtual table. And no, I never implied that "that's all that they do," as you so argued in one of your earlier posts.

Anyway, I'm finished here. This is ridiculous. I'm not here to involve myself in such silly debates. I should have known better than to think that I might be greeted by some level of normalcy in an internet forum.

Opponent = meant as opponent in discussion ( well... rather in German, but whatever... )

You are the one, all the time trying to "make the point", to sound meaningfull, not me

Who are you to tell me to relax ?

Telling anyone "relax" is always arrogant, exept you are telling it
    a good friend or your patient
    ( i mean your friend, i would never tell it to my fiends )

Joke or humorous comment - whatever

"It is odd that someone would pay $12.95 monthly to do scripted dances on a virtual table. "
    - not more odd then to pay $12.95 to buff someone.
    "And no, I never implied that "that's all that they do," as you so argued in one of your earlier posts."
    - i did not agrued, i simply asked you how can you know,
    it's the only thing they do - if it's not so and there is much more they do -
    there is no reason to wonder "why they pay $12.95 to dance";
    it would be a reason only it it would be something negative.

"Anyway, I'm finished here. "
    - i hope so

"This is ridiculous."
    - the right person saying it

"I'm not here to involve myself in such silly debates. "
    - ditto

Yes, I was a scary looking tattooed Nanomage male gangster whom everyone left alone in the beginning.

then I made a female opifex female, (very sexy for a video game character if I might add )

I get free stuff all the time and I think it's great that a lot of the female characters are played by guys.

It's a great punishment for such lonely, sad ****s that have to hit on a video game character whenever they're in the middle of "cybering" as they like to call it, the "girl" you're saying dirty stuff to says "I'm getting hard". ROFL!

It wasn't me that did that but I wish it was, just for the laugh.
    But unfortunately the guy that was cybering with the "female" is a friend of mine, so I get to laugh at him everyday.

I mean yeah the pixels on my character are nicely designed and my character is well endowed, but jesus christ, they ARE pixels. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'll take any tips and other stuff though! Damn I don't give a crap if people are giving me money for being myself, I'm not giving off a single complaint. :P

But I feel for you REAL women out there who have to put up with all the bull****, I mean ain't it enough you have to put up with this **** in the real world?

So I will continue making people who try to hit on me feel retarded, as revenge for all you poor females who get your gaming experiences bothered!
    And remember...

"Be glad you're not an NT"

Angdao, Nanomage Male, level 77 Nano-Technician
    [Leader of The Shadow School]
    Angdau, Opifex Female, Level 55 Martial Artist
    [White Knight]
    *Will commit to cybersex for a minimum of 500,000 credits*
    Kaninabeh, Atrox, Level 26
    *Adventurers are fun *
    Angcrat, Level 7 Beureaucrat
    Angbash, Level 16 Enforcer
    Angtao, level 2 Agent
    *All omni* *meow*
    -=Making Newbies /terminate since April 2002=-

All wounds will heal, but the scars shall never fade. - Angdao

Originally posted by Chtonian
    You are the one, all the time trying to "make the point", to sound meaningfull, not me

Who are you to tell me to relax ?

Telling anyone "relax" is always arrogant, exept you are telling it
    a good friend or your patient

Joke or humorous comment - whatever

Dude, Verloran seems to have manners. Unfortunately for you, I don't.

Get that stick out of your @$$, because even priests tell people to relax, and tell me, are they arrogant?

Verloran has approached you with a calm and casual tone even when you're sitting there doing your bitc]-[ing, so you're the one who is being the arrogant prick.

Man stop being so uptight, get laid or something.
    And remember...

[White Knight]
    *Adventurers are fun *
    Angtao, level 2 Agent
    *All omni* *meow*

Re: I have been there....

Originally posted by Aktrez

In AO, Because I"m an actress in real life, as well as a singer... and because I advertise our songs in the game and on a webpage with my rl picture, I feel that that is the cause of most of my harassement. But, I don't consider that "asking for it". Just because I"m an attractive girl, doesn't mean that I'm DYING for people to say "Can I f#$% u?" or "How big are your tits? OOOH.. what I would do with those!!"

-Aki
    I have met you before, and you probably don't remember Angdao the Nano-Technician, former member of the Sinister Anarchists. (The nanomage with the lovable tattoos )

I have a friend who faces the same bull**** that you do because she advertises her portfolio over the net.

That's untolerable.

but a /me winks at %t , /me brushes up against %t, or even /me pinches %t's ass in a friendly manner are all okay , but you have to draw the line when the girl (if they really are female) says stop and you don't.
    And remember...

[White Knight]
    *Adventurers are fun *
    Angtao, level 2 Agent
    *All omni* *meow*

Re: It's just like real life buddy....

Originally posted by Hardboy
    [B
    </ooc>
    One fing Hardboy don't understand is quite why us Atrox have so big a bulge in the trouser department. But then there is lots Hardboy don't understand. Don't matter. Just so long as Hardboy can find heads to bonk. [/B]
    !!!!!! ROFL !!!!!!

I've been thinking the same thing for a long time, because I have an atrox adventurer who likes to wear thongs, and since we're neutered, WHY THE HELL IS THERE A HUGE BULGE IN OUR PANTS!!!
    And remember...

[White Knight]
    *Adventurers are fun *
    Angtao, level 2 Agent
    *All omni* *meow*

Where else can they keep their spare socks?
    Dest

Originally posted by Insanejitterbug

Dude, Verloran seems to have manners. Unfortunately for you, I don't.

Get that stick out of your @$$, because even priests tell people to relax, and tell me, are they arrogant?

Verloran has approached you with a calm and casual tone even when you're sitting there doing your bitc]-[ing, so you're the one who is being the arrogant prick.

Man stop being so uptight, get laid or something.
    There is no problem, if a priest act like mentor,
    you decide should you go to church or not

Oh and by the way: F*CK YOURSELF Insanejitterbug

( i have manners, but when in Rome, do as the Romans do )

Edit: Romans or 10suxers ? I dont wonder it's one of these,
    it was even common thing there just to call "gay" person you dont like.
    Last edited by Cthonian; Jun 7th, 2002 at 11:03:25.

Question Unwanted Attention

I gotta admit, just reading through this post, that the situation you describe does happen quite a bit and I find it quite amusing. So much in fact that I deliberatly decided to create a character to take advantage of us male folk and are apparent primative mammal behaviour.

est. voila !! DrCollings a LVL 62 Doc on Rubi-2, which I delibaretly dress in as little as possible, ( she wears a thong, and an Omni-Med outfit during missions and hunting for Christ sake :-) )

.. .and to date, although I haven't had much of the unwanted advances you mention, i.e. "can I get a bit of lovin' * wink * wink" thing, I have had rather alot of cash given to me, simply because I am "stunning" and loads of rather useful nano's.

I find it all a little amusing, but I do hope the female population of RPG er's out there aren't subjected to any harassement, simply because they wear a swimsuit as it wouldn't make the game very enjoyable.

As someone quite rightly mentioned, this is ONLY a game, get a life, AND a REAL girlfriend... who can then nag you all the time for playing AO :-))) unless of course she is an RPG fan herself, and then your in heaven. :-)

Re: Female Harassment on Rubi-Ka

Originally posted by Hemicuda
    I made a female character just for the hell of it and too be completely different from my normal Atrox's I usually play.

I came up with my wife’s help with what I thought was a cute name.

Well is it just because I'm male and seeing something I don't normally see, but do other female players get harassed as much as I have been?

I get so many tells about how is my day, "wink".....*rubbing your shoulders*....etc, it is started to get ridiculous. I have had guys ask for my email and such, and questions about what I look like in real life. If I was really a female I would be completely annoyed, not just humored like I am now.

It is really sad that guys feel the need to think with their member and not their brain.

On a positive note…..I had one guy who gave me 100k just out of the blue. I also got a rare QL186 nano crystal and a nice set of NCU’s all because some guy felt generous to this little “girl”

I'm lucky I play with my girlfriend lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234