Thread: Signing out is never easy

Signing out is never easy

With the practiced ease of ages behind him newly promoted Field Marshal Elmo "Xhairs" Barchus slammed the drawer upwards from under the desk so it would slide open. Strange realy, he had spent more time here than he had in his home, but he never had gotten around to fixing that damn drawer. He realised he would miss it, just as he would miss all the people, the feeling of camraderie.

He pulled out his personal belongings from the drawer and slammed it back shut before dumping pens, paperknifes, data crystals and the odd Holo-Pic into his moving box. Almost done, just a few lose ends to tie up.

Cracking his knuckles he activated the work station on his desk, the holographic screen coming to life.

"let´s see here.... Crackshot and Zeru, mission acomplished, both agents MIA, suspected to have gone into deep cover. Do not try to contact."

"Naefen, mission terminated, agent to return to active duty."

"Duksterkargo, mission terminated, recomend promotion, agent to return to active duty."

With a sigh he signed the last reports and keyed in his final order.
    Detatchemnt Rank: General
    Password: ***********
    Username: ********

Command: Close and erase account. Scrub passwords. return office to pool.

:::Warning, this will erase this account completely, and only a higher ranking member will be able to reinstate it. Do you wish to continue?:::

:::*Y/N*:::

He sat there, in his dark office, staring unblinkingly on the flashing prompt. He was leaving what had become as close to home as anything after he had left the Clans. He was cutting everything but personal ties, and he was going out on his own for the first time in years. What he would find out there, he did not know, and the thought was a bit intimidating.

With a swift push he hit Y, grabbed his box and the cigare humidor of the desk and was out the door.

THe Holo-monitor blinked a few times and flashed it´s final message.

:::Command aknowledged:::
    :::Shutting down account and scrubbing all memory sectors:::
    :::Good bye General:::

Then it went black too, leaving the office in total darkness, waiting for it´s next inhabitant.

((OOC: Good bye Disciples, it has been a fun time, and you know where to reach me. I love you all.

And before anyone asks, no, i am not leaving AO, just streatching my "legs" in the game as it were.))
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

Been an Honour Xhairs.

Wish you the best. And I understand why you leave us, it's tight times for us all.

Take your time, do your stuff, chill out.

And I will still be bossing you around btw

Will see you around mate.

/salute
    Banishedsoul 220 Trader on RK2 - [eqp] Proud General of Disciples of Omni-Tek
    Thordek 60 Soldier on RK2 - Twink in Training Visit us at www.disciplesot.org
    Naull 100 Doctor on RK2 - Going for 125 for CH whoring. After that who knows..
    My type is a SAE
    Socializer 86% / Achiever 46% / Explorer 46% / Killer 20%

Remembering...

Naefen sat back in hes Yalm floating high above the busy city of Newland. He sighed and shook hes head.
    The empty hole that had appeared in hes heart after watching the Disciples News Network was eating away on him and a faint shiver on hes chin would have been seen if he wasnt alone.
    Naefen pulled up hes note book and ripped out a page with some details about a mission he had received from General Xhairs.
    All of a sudden Naefnes expression changed into what could best be described as a rock. He started flying towards Rome in a hurry...

((00c: Oh man was it ever great to have worked with you. And offcourse we will work together again))
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Kranden again looks at his comlink in the prision. The walls were dark and only a small window to high to reach let in any light. He wondered where he was and if he would ever see any of his friends again.

"Where could Xhairs be going...."

~End of Transmission~
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!