Thread: **** this ****!!!!

Angry **** this ****!!!!

i just spent ALOT of time and MONEY to get this pet (mochams and wrangling)

what happens?? well the pet gets stuck in one of those "bridges" in the cave missions or what the hell it is and I get attacked by an npc. I thought "well, dont panic, get the npc to the pet and do attack"

WEll, the pet stands there... attacking, shooting and all, but he never hits, not ONE HIT. And the npc? Well, ofcourse he keeps banging at me, I cant run away, because my only chance is for the pet to attack... which he doesnt... because of a bridge, that reaches him to the knees or something.... I mean, he has a gun!! WHY do we get LOS or whatever in those situations???

IT IS REALLY ****ING ANNOYING!!!!

go ahead and sue me for bad language, but Im pretty ****ing pissssssed off!!
    Gengjin 200 ma clan RK1
    Warpus 77 engi clan RK1
    Hottendot 55 doc clan RK1
    Neurosilence 91 NT clan RK1
    Noonie 46 fixer RK1

Welcome to AO
    Pet pathing?
    Naa we don't need to inculde that
    Fighting for Truth, Common Sense and Leet Dolls Since 1996

Give the people what they want

If I am
    I am
    If Not

Forget It

umm tell him to go into behind mode so he follows you out of the stuck bridge portion

Remove the Bridges!

Remove the pets.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

:P

Dear Customer,
    Thank you for your feedback. This is a known issue and will be addressed in the Shadowlands Expansion Pack. However, you must purchase the pack for the low price of [your soul] to take advantage of the fixed pet pathing. If for some reason the pet pathing fix fails to make it into the pack, please look for the next one which is tentatively titled "The buy Gaute a new BMW" Expansion patch. Thank you for your time.

~Hoopspro
    Assistant Griper, WTF dept.

(Note: Sorry, couldn't resist. :P)

Remove the fixers.

Oh wait... nevermind.
    VdpMeat ex-MA Engie

Re: Fux this shiznit!!!!

Originally posted by Neutrox
    i just spent ALOT of time and MONEY to get this pet (mochams and wrangling)

what happens?? well the pet gets stuck in one of those "bridges" in the cave missions or what the hell it is and I get attacked by an npc. I thought "well, dont panic, get the npc to the pet and do attack"

WEll, the pet stands there... attacking, shooting and all, but he never hits, not ONE HIT. And the npc? Well, ofcourse he keeps banging at me, I cant run away, because my only chance is for the pet to attack... which he doesnt... because of a bridge, that reaches him to the knees or something.... I mean, he has a gun!! WHY do we get LOS or whatever in those situations???

IT IS REALLY FUKING ANNOYING!!!!

go ahead and sue me for bad language, but Im pretty fuking pissssssed off!!
    Fixed it

hehe

thanks
    Gengjin 200 ma clan RK1
    Warpus 77 engi clan RK1
    Hottendot 55 doc clan RK1
    Neurosilence 91 NT clan RK1
    Noonie 46 fixer RK1

Re: :P

Originally posted by Hoops
    Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback. This is a known issue and will be addressed in the Shadowlands Expansion Pack. However, you must purchase the pack for the low price of [your soul] to take advantage of the fixed pet pathing. If for some reason the pet pathing fix fails to make it into the pack, please look for the next one which is tentatively titled "The buy Gaute a new BMW" Expansion patch. Thank you for your time.

~Hoopspro
    Assistant Griper, WTF dept.
    Hehe, are really good one... but I'm afraid it's heading in that direction. I have seen the IGN article about Shadowland and it says that they will allow people to specialize in certain skills (make the first aid better for example) but will that be implemented in the normal version as well? We have to play under the same set of rules if we are able to bump into each other at Rubi-Ka...

I say don't do missions. Go do something else instead, like... err.. uhmmm.. nevermind
    Splatmaker

Proud Ragnarok member

Splatmaker -- Enforcer
    Darquan --Soldier (Retired)

"Stop wasting air on my planet" - Meetloaf
    "Aman skattadu wattaman skattadu" - Anonymous crazy little trader