Thread: "394" TOKENS is the TOP!? WTH !!

Angry "394" TOKENS is the TOP!? WTH !!

Hum..............
    LV8 Nano-Technician got 394 tokens is a big FAULT?
    Answer me , why cant I get 1000 tokens , Dont tell
    me that's a stupid job , I consumed 1.5 monthes to
    get 394 tokens , but now , I cant get anymore , even
    kill all mobs , WHY?

Oh no! Are you serious? There is a cap to that?

WTF?!!? Please someone, confirm me that.

I can't beleive that...

Most important question if this is true: WHY???
    Suel, ADV, RK2
    Omni, my body is yours... But not my freedom.

Please forgive my frenchy english.

Re: "394" TOKENS is the TOP!? WTH !!

Originally posted by Caster
    Hum..............
    kill all mobs , WHY?

awwww, no more token farming for j00
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Well Caster, a lot of people have some bad feelings toward "token farming." But if you spent two months getting those, then I feel you deserve them. However...

Funcom is constantly adjusting how tokens are earned. Token boards aren't supposed to be the end-all-gotta-have-it item that some people are making them out to be. I suspect, but can't be sure, that Funcom might have put in some code to prevent people from earning more tokens if they don't qualify for the next token board. You may want to take a chance and try earning level 15 before token farming again. Or, you may want to wait until you are level 50.

The way the clan merit boards are arranged, you should only have earned about 60 tokens by the time you are level 15. This level of token board is only available to people level 15 and over. At 120 tokens, you need to be level 50 to actually earn and use the token board.

If you seriously have 394 tokens, you have until level 100 to earn 6 more tokens to use the second-best merit award. That is, the 400 token board isn't available until level 100. The next and final merit reward after that is 1000 tokens, which you can use also at level 100, but you still have plenty of time to earn this reward.

Here is the catch: If the development crew at Funcom thought that low-level token farming is an exploit, they would have put in a fix quietly, with no announcement or acknowledgement that the "explot" even existed, unless it was very unbalancing and very widespread. If this happened after you earned the 394th token, then you won't be earning any more tokens for a long time, no matter what you do. Just go out and have some fun! Find a group and learn to work with a team. Explore the world. Earn some honest experience. Have an adventure! As long as you do a reasonable effort at missions every once in a while, the odds are VERY good that you are set for the next 100 levels. Do you think you can get that far?

Talking WoW!

Thats a lot dang tokens Caster.. I feel for you man.. I cannot stand doing that over 60 tokens.. I would have stopped at 120 though. Seems more logical goal. Tokens are near impossible to get at high lvs so I cannot blame you for trying.

Re: "394" TOKENS is the TOP!? WTH !!

Originally posted by Caster
    Hum..............
    kill all mobs , WHY?
    Send a mail to feedback@anarchy-online.com and see if you can get an answer out of them. Remember to ask as concrete as possible or they will just send you off with a cryptic answer or "forward the request to the righ people", which in most cases mean you'll never hear from them on the topic again. Belive me, I've tried.