Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 19 days

Originally posted by ImaGideon
    14.2 had lots of cool new stuff, too.

You found an excuse as I predicted. You are just like Noer, Snarf and all the other "I quit" people. Stop announcing you quit, unless you really do it.
    You seem to fail to see that the people you mentioned there in fact quitted. That Funcom fixed what was wrong actually benefits everyone. It made a discussion about the non-reimbursive politics, even when it was not what was giving them back their items (they didn't ban the person as they told they would in the first place, so they got hacked again).

I like this game, but if I don't like whats going on - I am out of the game until its fixed. Fortunately Funcom realised pretty early that what happened was wrong and fixed it.
    ~Lone

Nikki: I got what I wanted

Dorks: You said you would quit

Nikki: IF! I didnt get what I wanted

Dorks: NOOOO You said you would quit!

Nikki: I specifically said, I would quit unless I got what I wanted.

Dorks: Qoute - BLAH BLAH BLA........ SEEEE Right here in your own words.

Nikki: Why only a partial quote? Stop being so "Christian" and tell me everything that was said instead of a half a blurb that is out of context.

Dorks: Ahhhh....You said you would quit dammit! So quit already!

Nikki: Sigh...........

From whiner to fanboi in three posts flat. I think that's a new record.
    ROFLMAO

Originally posted by Kuroshio
    So long as people know where to go for an item , are sure to find it there, and that location is the only place to get it it will be camped.

As for private static dungeons....well, we kinda asked for static dungeons ourselves. If we wanted them to be private, why didn't we just ask to have the items spawn in our own inventory. Since that would pretty much be the end result (and wouldn't need someone to make the pretty dungeon around it)
    Too fatalistic. There are ways around these issues. We did ask for static dungeons (Well, I didn't, but all the migrants from other MMORPGs did. I wanted and still want story missions instead.) and we received semi-private ones. Remember that SoM, when it was first launched, would spawn a new dungeon after X people had gone inside. This proved to be a problem because people would get separated from their groups. Instead of abandoning that concept altogether, I suggest making them fully private. As far as 'spawning in our inventories', I also would like a level cap on dungeons so that a level 100 can't just breeze through a level 60 dungeons and get the stuff. If you want the stuff, you are going to have to work for it.

As for outside camping, just have the mobs spawn anywhere in their zone. LiveMetal (or whoever) can't be camped if he can and does appear anywhere in Greater Tir.

Scorus

Nikki I told you straight in the first thread you would NOT quit, you would find an excuse to stay, you did.

Noer you said more than once you would quit, you never quit, you might have taken a small recess, but that did not merit your announcements and threat on quitting.

I never believe one of you when you say you will quit. You never did, you never will. I find it low to use such tactics when you never will go through with what you say.

AO improves from patch to patch, you can find excuses every patch.
    Last edited by Greystar; Jun 19th, 2002 at 22:58:53.
    RK1 Guild Apocalypse

Dillon "Duradas" Belote, Fixer
    Kiyoko "Selarana" Vallone, Meta Physicist
    Donald "Jorman" Dublin, Bureaucrat
    Burl "Gnorrg" Marinos, Enforcer
    Florence "Florania" Aronstein, Doctor
    ----
    RK3, Arnold "Gideon" Reineman, Enforcer

Whatever IMA

What you are saying is there was NO plausible excuse for me to stay under ANY circumstance. Thats just dumb. I said my reputation would be ruined NO matter the outcome. If you remember right from the first thread. Either way Funcom is coming out with a HUGE content patch which means I got what I asked for and that is all I care for.

If you don't like it that I stayed O well. My intentions where pure. I even had a good bye ready. So think of me what you will, I will just keep on being me. If thats a liar then so be it, but I know what my intentions are and thats all that matters in the end. I am true to myself and have never presented a false front in anyway in this or any other game.

Originally posted by NikkiDial
    [B]If you don't like it that I stayed O well.
    What does that have to do with anything ? I got nothing against you or Noer or Snarf or whoever uses the "I quit" ploy, I just don't like this specific method, when the outcome is clear in the beginning.

I would never say anything like that, as I know I don't quit, I would take a timeout, yes. I actually did that, havent played at all april and may because pet pathhing and camping royally pissed me off at the end of march, but I don't announce that with "I QUIT".

I play now on RK3 as there is no camping really, not enough players, and I play an enforcer, so no pet pathing problems

The only thing camped is Dodga 1+2, and as I am by far the highest level player apart from two guildmates on RK3 I just outdamage everyone

Gideon
    Last edited by Greystar; Jun 20th, 2002 at 12:33:15.
    RK1 Guild Apocalypse

Dillon "Duradas" Belote, Fixer
    Kiyoko "Selarana" Vallone, Meta Physicist
    Donald "Jorman" Dublin, Bureaucrat
    Burl "Gnorrg" Marinos, Enforcer
    Florence "Florania" Aronstein, Doctor
    ----
    RK3, Arnold "Gideon" Reineman, Enforcer

This thread had me bursting out laughing at work.
    It's a fake right ? OMG nothing beats a good soap movie.

Next episode : we learn that Cosmik has a secret love affair with Nikki and he threatens to quit AO if Nikki doesn't fix better dinners when he comes home.

Folks at home... stay tuned.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Ok that's it.

IF 14.6 ISN'T THE THROWING WEAPONS LOVE PATCH, I AM QUITTING. I'VE MAXED THIS SKILL FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER!

STOP THIS **** OR I WILL LEAVE TO PLAY SWG WITH ALL MY HEART AND MONEY.

Note; I did leave the game for 5 months (unprovoked, just a spur of the moment thing)

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

Originally posted by Xpie ♥ You
    Ok that's it.

IF 14.6 ISN'T THE THROWING WEAPONS LOVE PATCH, I AM QUITTING. I'VE MAXED THIS SKILL FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER!

STOP THIS **** OR I WILL LEAVE TO PLAY SWG WITH ALL MY HEART AND MONEY.

Note; I did leave the game for 5 months (unprovoked, just a spur of the moment thing)
    heehee

I left for 4 months just out of boredom. I will also be playing SWG though I wont deactivate this account if things continue to improve.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234