Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 19 days

Really ? How come you haven't noticed the reduced spawn time (15 minutes now) on Trash King and friends ?

And alvin/dodga dont vanish anymore, Nikki will be able to stay
    RK1 Guild Apocalypse

Dillon "Duradas" Belote, Fixer
    Kiyoko "Selarana" Vallone, Meta Physicist
    Donald "Jorman" Dublin, Bureaucrat
    Burl "Gnorrg" Marinos, Enforcer
    Florence "Florania" Aronstein, Doctor
    ----
    RK3, Arnold "Gideon" Reineman, Enforcer

Imagideon/reality

Sorry, I dont judge a step forwar by first taking two steps back. There where many nerfs and only a few changes to content. And they still havent got a longterm goal to fix this problem.

I am NOT looking for a reason to STAY.
    I am looking for a reason to QUIT!

Meaning that I was feed up with their inability to figure out a good way to fix the game in the long term so the EVERYONE!!! could have an equal chance at fun, even if it was with alternate methods. Thats what my whole post was for! We need content to keep the average SILENT player from leaving. I wont accept LITTLE/meaningless gestures anymore. I want something done and I want it done NOW!

So no I wont be back because of the patch. It needs to be alot more than that to keep me here.

Anyways 12 days

So basically you are saying there is no possible way they could please you before 12 days is up. So why are you bothering to count off the days? Uninstall the game already and be done with it.

Nianna

Why do people almost always take things to the extremes??? My post means exactly what it says! No meaningless gestures will keep me around. They have to take a solid step forward NOW and also come up with long term goals to solve this problem. Right now though they havent done that.

btw 11days

8 days.

Hey, you're a stormer, you must have some really cool stuff!! Can I have some of it?

jim

she sold it all already.

I'll bet that you can buy credits from her on coughebaycough soon though.

7days, yep just another week left.

And I had such high hopes for todays emergency patch :O(
    Yet, we get stuck with nothing again!

All dressed up and nowhere to go?
    Eng: "But, but theres three reds in that room!"
    MP: "Yeah, so?"

Bubai Nikky

Please close the door when you leave.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Kinda hard to close a door that doesnt exist, since Funcom only promised us doors yet never got them past beta :O(

This is soooo exciting........ ZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzzz
    Dominata
    Member of THM

Re: Re: Could this be it ?

Originally posted by Garzu

The Den is not like the Camelot Castle, the Den has paralell dungeons.
    Camelot got a para cave aswell. =/

died by a mass crowd of omni got to reclaim got in in the castle again... ran down to the cube room (where the omni were before) didnt c a single player except 2-3. All mobs were up aswell =/ and this was still when my team was figthing the omni in the cube room. ;p May be something new in the 14.2 tho.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

Unhappy New but short-lived morning ritual...

For the last two weeks I have started my day with a big ol' pot of coffee and a check of the official NikkiDial Countdown thread. I have very much enjoyed it but oh how I will miss it in 7 days.

Unhappy

Guess these forums will be a bit less interesting soon...

/bow
    /wave

6 days

:O) Im not done after the countdown jim. I will have one more post after wards :O(

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast