Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: *sniffles* Cosmik! You evil...

Originally posted by EvilSpork
    This!
    i have no idee wat you mean EvilSpork
    Sometimes I lie awake at night and stare into the darkness.....The a voice comes to me that says, "Stop Staring, you're making us nervous!!"
    cristine

Fear the BLACK MAGE
    cosmik he knows it was you
    say NO to level req on nano's this is a skill game not a level game

no...this!
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

are you aware what trauma this thread has caused me?? I was just in the fixer forume to have a look at your breas... uhmm.. threads and then I come across this unbeliavably evil one, I cant live with this! My lil NT brain is overloading, I'm seeing small tit... uhm something else flying arround my head..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! sorry...

This thread lacks the nonsense the old one did. BTW where is MegaBio?
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

Carried over from the shopping forum,

Do you guys know the song "Dirty deeds and they're done dirt cheap"?

I didnt know that was the title of the song. I always thought it was "Dirty deeds and the dunder chief."

Alot of people agreed with me. I was suprised.
    ~Streaz~

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

I always thought it was "dirty deeds and the dunder chief" too..I swear..lol thanks man

Fixer
    RK-1

Originally posted by Kasimir
    no...this!
    Yes, that.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Originally posted by streaz18
    Do you guys know the song "Dirty deeds and they're done dirt cheap"?
    Anyone else but me heard the dodgy comedy take off, "Dirty deeds and they're done with sheep"?

if not, be thankfull

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Originally posted by lilnymph

Anyone else but me heard the dodgy comedy take off, "Dirty deeds and they're done with sheep"?

if not, be thankfull

hugs

lilnymph
    ROFLMAO

that just made my morning in a sick demented sorta way..thanks Lil

and Spork...you forget...

that!

Fixer
    RK-1

Poop.
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.

Buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz honk buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz toot buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz.
    Hi.

Press any key to delete, any other key to continue.

*presses key*
    Hi.

What the-- huh!?

Hi.

m9 p1th of s5cces is p***d w+th th- bl**d of l33t's
    Sometimes I lie awake at night and stare into the darkness.....The a voice comes to me that says, "Stop Staring, you're making us nervous!!"
    cristine

Fear the BLACK MAGE
    cosmik he knows it was you
    say NO to level req on nano's this is a skill game not a level game

need to start spamming here again....

skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue skyblue royalblue blue dark-blue
    ~Streaz~

-Streaz

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast