Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: *sniffles* Cosmik! You evil...

watching the simpsons right now
    Sometimes I lie awake at night and stare into the darkness.....The a voice comes to me that says, "Stop Staring, you're making us nervous!!"
    cristine

Fear the BLACK MAGE
    cosmik he knows it was you
    say NO to level req on nano's this is a skill game not a level game

haloween special XII
    Sometimes I lie awake at night and stare into the darkness.....The a voice comes to me that says, "Stop Staring, you're making us nervous!!"
    cristine

Fear the BLACK MAGE

You should play Call of Cthulhu or however you spell it.

and damm the servers are going down
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

Biggfoo, tea is a nice drink, coffee is a necessity . Which rememinds me of a funny story, American friend of mine was complaining aobut hte English ruining tea by putting milk in it, which drink a coffee that had whipped cream, cinnamon, marshmallows, and chocolate in it. And he completly failed to see the Irony there (not insulting Americans, just my friend )

and I used to play AD&D when I was in school, the only girl in the Roleplaying group (I was a wierd kid, my extra curricula activities included Roleplaying, swimming and Dancing, and I somehow managed to be in both the roleplaying (therefore geeky) crowd, and the Popular, "in" crowd.

hugs all

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

trusting everie aspect of our life to a giant computer was our best idee ever "homer simpson"
    cristine

Fear the BLACK MAGE

tea is the best drink in the world! (only cos I cant drink Coffee... waaahh!)

I was kind of a popular geek too... well.. I hung out with everybody. or maybe I just wasnt liked enough by one group to be claimed as their own and they kept pushing me toward the others... hmmmm

Coffee is nice, I used to rave to no end about it, but there are only certian times of a day I can drink coffee. (morning/night). Can't stand milk or anything in it. (unless i'm having a cap/latte then steamed milk is fine).

Tea on the other hand, has more caffine, a gentler curve for the caffine, more diversity in flavors, and can be had at any time of the day.
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

drink coca-cola it has caffine in it olso and SUGAR lots and lots of SUGAR
    cristine

Fear the BLACK MAGE

As I said, I like tea, and drink it socially more than coffee, however Coffee IS a necessity sometimes (mostly when I have been at work for 24 hours straight (which has happened before)).

hugs all

lilnymph
    Originally posted by Cz

Style over Substance

teeeaaaa! and diet coke
    I just have to drink lots of it to get a similar ammount of caffine as I do from coffee

ugh diet coke gives you cancer
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

diet coke is not COKE
    cristine

Fear the BLACK MAGE

yeah... but real coke is yet another thing i cant drink

haha
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Hugs Intra, poor hun.

lilnymph
    Originally posted by Cz

Style over Substance

by the way try drinking VIETNAM
    just fill a glas with 1/2 coke and 1/2 red bull its a caffine rusch (you'l love it )
    cristine

Fear the BLACK MAGE

What's this now?
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

What is what now?
    Originally posted by Cz

Style over Substance

This!
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast