Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: People who go clan for ar fa sleeves

I'm talking about lossa guns, not just heavy suppressor. And no, I dont think its the same thing about arguing over beams being atrox only etc.
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

ummmmm......

Arent there omni version of those sleeves on Commander Kelley Fredrickson?
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

I have an idea !
    Make "IEC flashpoint laser rifle" OT only , Bwhahahaa..
    You all clanners said that we OT (should) have better armor/weapon/equipment.. then make this weapon OT only and clanners can keep their sleves too them selfes =P
    Now lets se how many peeps will go omni.. LoL
    Picture of me in real life
    -Honing är gott-

Originally posted by Coldstrike

I'm also sure that finding a QL190 version of any gun would be a lot easier than obtaining a pair of Kaehler sleeves.

Thats not true

Dest, I thought I just said that if Clans got guild advantages, Omnis would need A LOT better gear.
    And I was agreeing with you
    Dest

Originally posted by Mantravadi
    So beacause the game was unbalanced back at release it should stay like that forever? We give omni advantage first, then clan, then back to omni again. Is that what you want? That whole concept sounds kinda stupid to me...but what do I know... call people crybabies cause they want to fix something thats obviously wrong sounds a bit odd too.

Finally, those huge advantages you're talking about. If you clanners didnt try to get them fixed back then, that's your problem. Of course omnis didnt bring them up since we didnt suffer from them. If you however DID try to get them fixed - even one less reason to call us crybabies since you did the same.
    What inbalance you talking about? I think game was pretty balanced on sidde issue we knew what we will have to deal with when we going clans.

garzu pointed clearly that this sleeves should be clans only becasue of description.

Bu well you forgot how many advantages omni had over clans for sooooooo long. No one was whining we only wanted to make steal ribbed armor clans only. Since its should be acroding to its description.

i remeber when omni pol was best armor in game. Its still very good armor... why first of all its str/sta based solitus/atrox can easely wear it. Plus to wear primus/flowers you have to implant agility and losing 120 in evades.... not good i think . And you cant change that couse you will need to take armor off to put implants back. I saw i see so many omni wearing elite armor even having such good armor as flowers. Chemical protection..... back there i could hardly think who was doing chem dmg in pvp....

Plus as Azzazimon stated that omni have more hunting grounds to lvl. PM, Lush Hills, clans outside hunting ends at lvl 30 when vultures in Aegan become orange. Even before that... heh have you tryed to go rhinoman cocpyt? Was nice hunting spot untill those omni guards that stand there started to kill low lvl clanners.

I remeber when we had no problem with hunting spots remeber hunting bots in bot mountain or in Wailing Wastes then aegan vultures then bots in Varmit Woods then worms in GTC or Mantis Camp in GTC great spots but all nerfed. Mob spawn slow and realy hard.

On another hand omni gets to hunt in Lush Hills sw mine nw mine se mine etc then moving to Pm virusbuilders/bothakers great spot to hunt. I lvled 1-75 with pomy in 4 days. I cant think i can do it if i would be clanner.

Ah yes on selling stuff i rmeber when i august with my adventurere at lvl 40 i was sneaking full hard mission first for items/weapons then i started to save money for yelmaha and heard from omni friend that battle Suits are sold for 250k to shops so i did missions for ql 65 battle suit and only could sell it for 140k to clan shop.... Heh 110k difference and that counts a lot when i am saving money for my first yalmaha. That means i have to do 20 mroe missions then omni. And while i am sneaking those missions omni just gets to lvl up.

So please stop whining this sleeves are clans only and omni who wears them should be forced to take them off becasue of description.

Roleplaying ON

Clanners suffered a lot now its your turn omni scum.
    Last edited by Julia; Jun 2nd, 2002 at 08:34:15.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

So beacause the game was unbalanced back at release it should stay like that forever? We give omni advantage first, then clan, then back to omni again. Is that what you want? That whole concept sounds kinda stupid to me...but what do I know... call people crybabies cause they want to fix something thats obviously wrong sounds a bit odd too.

Finally, those huge advantages you're talking about. If you clanners didnt try to get them fixed back then, that's your problem. Of course omnis didnt bring them up since we didnt suffer from them. If you however DID try to get them fixed - even one less reason to call us crybabies since you did the same.
    I'll use that again Julia. Maybe you'll understand that post this time. And the description? Who cares? If all weapons were omni only, it'd be ok with you cause it said so in the description? Please, gimme a break...
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Those sleeves should be Clan only. What we're arguing is that the Omni equivalent, Kelly's sleeves, are not only unwearable but are also crap.

Graft is also better than Elite (in my opinion), with its weakness in Cold AC rather than Chemical, and is also Str/Stam. The only downside is you look like fungus
    Dest

hunting areas

Northern lush hills still easy for clan get to given they aviod walking right through the north op. Only real difference there they dont have save area just right there to get to they will have to harry's to save. Dont really see big advantage in hunting area considering the amount clan in omni hunting grounds as I saw few days back with my twink. At higher lvs would say a lot easier to lv as clan than omni.

Originally posted by Shock14
    Theres a difference in prices between battle suits, i had a QL 200 Urban suit and a QL 200 Omni Pol suit, the Omni Pol sold for more then then Urban. i think like a 250k - 300k difference

Omni pol battle suits start ql 75+

All below are batterd battle suits.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by CocoClown
    Graft is also better than Elite (in my opinion), with its weakness in Cold AC rather than Chemical, and is also Str/Stam. The only downside is you look like fungus
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

im sure the difference with clan and omni was clan was meant to have more skills, and omni more money and help or something...

sure thats what it said when you picked clan or omni at the start :P

wheres our clan advantage!

"The primary goal for Omni-Tek is material gain."
    "In the Omni-Tek family you gain material benefits and power."
    "Primary goal for the clans are freedom and spiritual gain."

Taken from char creation room. Dunno where you all get your info, but to me it sounds like those sleeves should be omni only instead...you can have your freedom.

Dunno where you all get your info, but to me it sounds like those sleeves should be omni only instead...you can have your freedom.
    HAHAHAHAHAH! Mantra r0xx0r!
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

lol Mantra
    ~Lone

Lol guys soon we will have all player on clan side

I get so many tells from my omni friends where to find clan aplication form and how to join storm

Heh this is getting interesting... if everyone going clans then i will go omni since there iwll be no one to fight even if i am clanner at heart.

P.S. Welcome back to clans Angelic

my 2 cents

well

fact is Khaeler sleeves r a huge difference

First u get 75 AR and FA X2

then also keep in mind that the added 150 FA allows you to exchange the Shining Full Auto Implant for a Shining Assault Rifle which greatly increases your overall attack rating with the Nova/Flash etc.....

my buffed attack went from 900ish i believe to 1060 or so

do not quote be distinctly on those numbers because it has been quite a long time since i put them on but thereabouts

To say that clan deserve to have this huge advantage is .......dumb

a 190 omni vs. a 190 clan with sleeves, same skill level... whos gonna win?
    omni will get stomped

Frederickson sleeves outside Tir suck ass btw, bug or no bug.....

ok im done

Sure Paris you all only want to win. When omni elite was best armor in game i remeber how many people went omni just becasue they can have better advantage over other players and get higher titles and dont lose.

I didnt complain about omni elite being overpowerd when my adventure with Freedoms Arms was losing to omni advneutrer with same guns but becasue he had Omni Elite armor and i used Kevlar.

Originally posted by Rhayden

For christ sake Destria! It was IRONIC. *sigh*
    No Caol. What you mean to say is 'it was SARCASTIC'.

IRONIC, is when omni players complain that clanners have an advantage for the first time in 1 year.

Originally posted by Nalissa

No Caol. What you mean to say is 'it was SARCASTIC'.

IRONIC, is when omni players complain that clanners have an advantage for the first time in 1 year.

Thats sooooooo right!

Phear us we are clanners.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast