Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: People who go clan for ar fa sleeves

People who go clan for ar fa sleeves

nuff said !!!

same as people that go omni for elite armor, except that the sleeves are useful
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Red face this post really makes a lot sense

enough said

Funcom are looking into this. Those sleeves should be available to both sides.
    ~Lone

Originally posted by Noer
    Then why aint em?... Anyways Omni got their other sleeves with 22 str/stm boost. It has a bugged requirement of 801 stm, and should be 601 stm like the Clan FA-sleeves. I don't see why both sides should have the same stuff...

+ The 801-stm bug has been known forever. It's on the "things to fix" list and has been since alpha1. I don't get it. How hard is it to edit a single item? Heck, let Auno hack into their testlive DB and change it for em. Should take him 2 min.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Originally posted by Azzazzimon
    same as people that go omni for elite armor, except that the sleeves are useful
    Omni Elite is the best armor in game. And that's the good thing about OT. We got the best armor!!!1
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

FA sleeves

Those FA sleeves are amazing for Soldiers, it is completely unfair that they are only available to Clanners, since it gives clan soldiers a clear advantage over omni ones (More attack rating + better Flashpoint/FA gun).

These sleeves should definately be available to both sides, as for the Str Stam sleeves.... Not very good, Stick with your Rat Catcher Goggles Caol =).
    Enigmamonger - Trader

Hardcore Monger

Flowers is better than Elite. The lack of Chem AC is a big drawback for Elite. And 150+ everyone ends up using DeCranium anyway
    Dest

Originally posted by Rhayden

Omni Elite is the best armor in game. And that's the good thing about OT. We got the best armor!!!1

Umm, Omni White is better than elite, on paper at least

But as Destria said, anyone who matters has a full MKII set anyway.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

I think sleeves should stay clans only.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

lol Pomy. Why am I not surprised?
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

Becasue why not make elite/omni pol armor for everyone? Why do we need all this sides at all? Why bother, make everyone neutral and all stuff neutral no advantage no disadvantage.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Probly Council threatend to quit if they dont make those damn sleeves for everyone....

Then souls must be made clan only

(hmm guess that means permadeath for omni huh)

Anyways only way i would agree to an omni using those sleeves would be

take away ALL omni bonuses in the game and give them 1 year worth of penalties in shops and in item obtainment. Then introduce clan stuff that they cant use

Then we would have balance in the universe and after that year you could use em. Hows that?

I cant understand how you can justify unbalancing the game like that. Leave them clan only but give us something else. Noone uses elite anyways, you know that.
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

then how about making omni medsuit Omni only? Guess you would love that?
    ~Lone

Superior Omni-Med enhancement
    Omni-Med Incursion

then how about making omni medsuit Omni only? Guess you would love that?
    Sure biomech gives more Treatmtnt anyway.

Originally posted by Mantravadi
    Superior Omni-Med enhancement
    Omni-Med Incursion
    Oki make that buff omni only too dont care i will not be able to self buff it anyway.

and how about this

Make all steel ribbed type armor clan only (you know they are clan by the insignia on the helm)

AND

make all weapons armor and items that are deemed illegal (as in illegal to import or use) and those that are clan made non omni usable (their police force would confiscate them if you were using them)

Seriously omni's have their advantage already yet they want more

Clans need their advantage. If anything those sleeves should have a playshifting requirment that disables them if your not clan

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast