Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: People who go clan for ar fa sleeves

I think it's time for FC to do something drastic about the whole omni/clan balance at high lvl.

1 good start would be to make it impossible for us to change side when we are over lvl 150 or something.

I get afew tells every week from Omnis that want to go clan and join Apoc, non of them have been accepted tho (except Pomy, but she didn't go clan for any balancing or armor issues)

Many omnis want to go Clan cuz they think they will get phat loot, those should be forced to be neutral for 2 months!
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Julia Pomka
    Sure Paris you all only want to win. When omni elite was best armor in game i remeber how many people went omni just becasue they can have better advantage over other players and get higher titles and dont lose.

Elite armor was never the best armor in game..... Flowers tech has always been in game, if you don't believe me i have SS of me at lvl 50 wearing a full suit heh

Originally posted by Nalissa

No Caol. What you mean to say is 'it was SARCASTIC'.

IRONIC, is when omni players complain that clanners have an advantage for the first time in 1 year.

Well, thats not really true. A lot turned clan in the early days because it was easier to blitz in missions in Home without having 10 guards camping you. And certain exploits were easier for clans aswell, and even when it is cheap to do so - people still did change sides to take advantage of it.

Omni Pol and Omni Pol Elite has never been best armour in game.

The ones that switched side to put on elite armor must have done it for looks or they havn't researched armor at all.
    ~Lone

Originally posted by Noer

Well, thats not really true. A lot turned clan in the early days because it was easier to blitz in missions in Home without having 10 guards camping you. And certain exploits were easier for clans aswell, and even when it is cheap to do so - people still did change sides to take advantage of it.

Omni Pol and Omni Pol Elite has never been best armour in game.

The ones that switched side to put on elite armor must have done it for looks or they havn't researched armor at all.
    Clanners also got attacked in Home, but only from mobs and at that time noone was high lvl so the mobs were red(got killed in 3 hits once), no good for clanners either, so a pretty lame excuse for changing side.
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Originally posted by Azzazzimon

Clanners also got attacked in Home, but only from mobs and at that time noone was high lvl so the mobs were red(got killed in 3 hits once), no good for clanners either, so a pretty lame excuse for changing side.
    I know some people that did it anyway. One of my friends mocked me for wearing Biomec under my nanoarmor coat on my NT instead of full nano armor and he changed due to this lol. Some people were lesser educated.

It was great to be spawncamped by the disfunctional slayerdroid at res-term and grid.
    ~Lone

retarded

Once again, to all you people that use the argument: "Omni had advantages before, now it is our turn"; you are retarded. Yes you heard me, retarded. If you prefer an unbalanced game...well you know what you are. If you didnt complain back then and just sat there quiet and saw it happen...well you know what you are. If you did complain back then and now whine cause we do the same...well you know what you are.
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

I know some people that did it anyway. One of my friends mocked me for wearing Biomec under my nanoarmor coat on my NT instead of full nano armor and he changed due to this lol. Some people were lesser educated.

It was great to be spawncamped by the disfunctional slayerdroid at res-term and grid.
    When I was lvl 30 with Azz I managed to run from BS whompa all the way to Home and saved there.

No map, no coords, only deep red mobs everywhere...

Took me 3 days before I managed to get away from BS, every time I died I only came back to Home with more red mobs
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Re: my 2 cents

Originally posted by Paris
    well

fact is Khaeler sleeves r a huge difference

First u get 75 AR and FA X2

then also keep in mind that the added 150 FA allows you to exchange the Shining Full Auto Implant for a Shining Assault Rifle which greatly increases your overall attack rating with the Nova/Flash etc.....

my buffed attack went from 900ish i believe to 1060 or so

do not quote be distinctly on those numbers because it has been quite a long time since i put them on but thereabouts

To say that clan deserve to have this huge advantage is .......dumb

a 190 omni vs. a 190 clan with sleeves, same skill level... whos gonna win?
    omni will get stomped

Frederickson sleeves outside Tir suck ass btw, bug or no bug.....

ok im done

The sleeves add +36 AR and +36FA each. That is a total of +72AR and +72FA if you wear both.

With a 66/33 weapon this will give you +48 attack rating.

Sorry guys i couldn't resist poking fun at Caol. It was too perfect. Bwahahaha... He really should listen to Alanis Morrisette. He wouldn't learn the meaning of Ironic, but at least he'd be closer than he is now. hehe.

Anyway i see your point Noer when you suggest that the advantage lies in the eye of the beholder. I personally believe that mid-level leveling is at a huge advantage in omni territory (having sent all my toons there as temporary omni) but i dont even think THAT is excesively relevant given that the mid levels are very short compared to the the long months spent between 150 and 200. So i would be forced to agree that the advantages as they exist are slim for omni, and there are a few advantages that clan had as well. Yes.

Str and Stam advantages (assuming the 801 Req on Fredrickson sleeves is fixed) is not even a large advantage given that characters with 601 stamina have no need for more. So these are fairly useless at this point in the game.

The Kaelher sleeves do give a large advantage to the soldier in attack skill - primarily because of the ability to remove FullAuto implants. This is very true.

Maybe all the high level omni AR users should turn clan and stay clan with the patch. That might prompt some action on FC's part... I daresay i'm almost certain it would. You could form a guild called Omni In Exhile or somesuch..

Mybe you should take a look on AC that kheelar sleeves provide....

We get better attack rating but less AC you get better AC. I think its balanced....

Anyway we mayby are retarded becasue we think that people who go clan to equip sleevs are retards.... I actualy think that retards are those who had high advanatage for so long now complaing...

Zerosignal flowers tech was introduced around 12.8 we had augmetech tech armor which is crap.

Solution to this issue. Make omni elite best armor in game. Upgrade it that it gives AC in all dmg types. Make wepons that OT only. Make agility/strenght version of omni pol also as good as elite.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Dont you really understand Pomy or are you just choosing to not understand?
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

Anyone over lv 140+ is going be using mk 2 armor. Clan or omni can wear this so dont see big advantage here in omni having more AC Pomka. Much rather using Flower tech over omni elite anyday. Agil/Str is much better than Sta/str consider where the clusters for those skills go in implants. No matter how many varies types crap armor they add this game doubt they will have anything close to mk 2 armor. Fine example look at the junk added in 14.2. The point is there is no advantage in OT armor. Were there is an OT only piece armor there is always a better alternative.

I do agree with you that the Omni version of the sleeves, the ones from Kelly Fredricson needs to have their requirement fixed from 801 to 601.

If they had proper requirements they would be just as useful as the Kaehler sleeves, but in a different way. For instance I would (as a solitus soldier) be able to self cast TMS Mk X without using eggs if I had those sleeves. Before I put on my eggs I was able to cast it with EoB and the general +12 int buff running, simply because of the few extra points gained in str/stam. This would allow you to put on other shoulder slot parts, like the globe of clarity for extra crit chance etc.

I would consider this a different, but equal advantage.

Coldstrike the Omni sleeves have been petitioned a million times they will not be changed.

ARK's, GM's and Gamedesigners have said the same thing over and over again. 801 is theoretically possible, i have no clue or cant possible see how though.

But the fact remains that FC isn't planning to change Kelly's sleeves.

Regards

Demi

801 is not possible. Should be fun to prove it

Hmmmmmmmmm................

Iron Circle+20, Best enforcer buff +27, general stamina boost +12, full set of implants that raise stamina +104, I know there is a rifle that adds +10 to stamina... breed Atrox with max breed cap at 512...+20+27+12+104+10=Me glad I'm not an Omni soldier

I probably overlooked a few things, but feel free to tack it on.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Dammit this thread has gone all nice :-(

Can we please just flame in this forum and insult each other needlessly... it's far more fun than this constructive discussion crap!
    Xiderpunk - 173 Martial Artist
    Xidder - 147 Crat

Apocalypse

And, of course... if you can get that much Stamina, why on earth do you need more?
    Dest

Talking gogo

then how about making omni medsuit Omni only? Guess you would love that?
    *applause*

Best comments in here :-)
    President of Total Chaos
    ~ Nikita "Vikie" Destiny ~

Home of Total Chaos

My Small Army on Rubi-Ka 2
    Vikie Agent | Nanojaq NT | Phaz Fixer | Jaqulinne MA | Vikineer Engie | Vikita Crat | Vikiz Trader

- On your world, one plus one equals two. In our universe, one plus one equals one -

Originally posted by Hajkster
    Vikie seems to be one of the only intelligent people in this thread...

Lightbulb Omni price advantage

Just thought let you know the bug for clan selling in omni shops still exist. Clan still able get OT price advantage on selling items have been for awhile now.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345