Thread: Please make nano rechargers and treatment kits stackable

Please make nano rechargers and treatment kits stackable

First off I just want to say that the change in loot in mission treasure chests, with nano rechargers and treatment kits appearing in much greater frequency, is great! I am always happy to find these things. Now when I team with people on my doctor the team will usually let me have the nano rechargers, and I don't have to feel like I'm spending way more than everyone else on my hunting equipment.

There is only one problem. The kits that I find won't stack with each other, even ones of the same QL! Now I have backpacks full of bundles of nano rechargers and treatment kits. My bank may explode soon! Please make these things stackable, the way you can stack the first aid kits of the same QL.

Agree with you totally.

They did the stackable thingy with ammo found as loot from mobs/chest so why not do the same with all stims/kits etc?

Might be just me but when I split a set of treatmentkits/nanokits to give to a teammate who ran out of them I don't see the number that I'm splitting so I ussually end up giving them like 7+9+2+10+15.. and so on. And those damn things are not stackable "blabla... blabla. some charges already used".

/Azton
    Azton - 201 Martial Artist, Member of Ragnarök
    Meltim - Inactive Agent

Agree - this only makes sense.
    "Life is too short to drink bad ale."

**** what a great idea!!! Wish i would have thought of it
    Thromp Uber Soldat (hehe ok uber for 80 seconds )
    Threefitty UberSquishy NanoTech

Sigh

This has been an issue for so long, its become invisible. Fer Bob's sake, this CANNOT be that hard to implement!
    ++++++++++++++++++
    Swing
    199 Solitus Engeneer
    Omni-Tek, TestLive
    "It used to be that brave heroes would go out into the darkness and slay monsters. Now that we've banished the darkness, we've discovered we're all monsters."

Bump to this for the 10th time or so
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"