Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Healing classes overpowered

OMG!!!!!!!!!
    Garzu!!!!!!!!!

How did u get APPR since u can't kill anyone after 13.0????????????
    Did u buy the title at the arena???????

Oh yeah absolutely, nerf the hell out of docs. By all means! Yeah they must NEVER be allowed to win a fight. NEVER. Adventurers too. Let's get MA's too. Oh and enforcers, meta's traders, NT's, CRAT's, fixers (especially them), and engineers.

Yes, everyone but soldiers are way too powerful.

Thanks FC.

Miglio - GOD of PvP since he can heal.
    Unbeatible by everyone.
    Master of the capped punch!
    UbahL33t d00D.

PS

DOn't worry man, next patch I'm sure will read:

Due to incessant whining all healing classes nano costs will quadruple in PvP. Not only will we halve their healing, but we're quartering it to make sure. NT's will now be given 2x the nanopool and their cast time's have been eliminated. Meta's will no longer be allowed to make pets. Soldiers are no longer capped in PvP and FA has been changed so it does 100% of the enemies HP damage no matter what. All classes will now weild pistols, except for soldiers. Sorry for the imbalances in the past, hopefully this will fix PvP.

PPS

I still want my button that makes my enemies head's pop off if I'm losing, too.

Originally posted by Ming
    Oh yeah absolutely, nerf the hell out of docs. By all means! Yeah they must NEVER be allowed to win a fight. NEVER. Adventurers too. Let's get MA's too. Oh and enforcers, meta's traders, NT's, CRAT's, fixers (especially them), and engineers.

Yes, everyone but soldiers are way too powerful.

Thanks FC.

Miglio - GOD of PvP since he can heal.
    Unbeatible by everyone.
    Master of the capped punch!
    UbahL33t d00D.
    Damn man i never said that. You sound like a healer who doesn't want to loss his extreme advantage.

You guys always said you wanted balanced pvp, well i hate to tell you switching the balance of power to another type of class isn't balance!

Get your head out of the hole and start thinking straight.

Due to incessant whining all healing classes nano costs will quadruple in PvP. Not only will we halve their healing, but we're quartering it to make sure. NT's will now be given 2x the nanopool and their cast time's have been eliminated. Meta's will no longer be allowed to make pets. Soldiers are no longer capped in PvP and FA has been changed so it does 100% of the enemies HP damage no matter what. All classes will now weild pistols, except for soldiers. Sorry for the imbalances in the past, hopefully this will fix PvP.
    I don't get why you people don't understand this it is this simple, hell its even like this in mathamatics. You cannot take away 50% of one side and expect the equation to still be balanced, what ever is done to one side MUST be done to the other.

or in mathamatical terms:
    10=10

well if you just take take away 50% from one side
    5=10? (this is what patch 13.0 did)

ummm no that doesn't work
    it has to be taken from both sides
    5=5

i hope this clears it up for you people.

"You sound like a healer who doesn't want to loss his extreme advantage"

You sound like a soldier who is crying because you lost your extreme advantage.

5 nova crits and anyone is dead.

- Healing IS overpowered in some extent. It is nowhere near as overpowering as the 1 shot kills were pre 13.0.

Nowhere.

Originally posted by MiKEBoND
    "You sound like a healer who doesn't want to loss his extreme advantage"

You sound like a soldier who is crying because you lost your extreme advantage.

5 nova crits and anyone is dead.

- Healing IS overpowered in some extent. It is nowhere near as overpowering as the 1 shot kills were pre 13.0.

Nowhere.
    hehe, i know 1 shot kills are/were overpowered, i openly admit it, and ive said again and again that i don't care they are gone, BUT what they did to fix things didn't fix things.
    And if people don't point out flaws nothing changes.

don't think of me as a whiner kink :P
    its definatly NOT what i am.

:O

He knows my identity! I can never flame again anonymously!
    NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

But no seriously. Yes it's not a complete fix. It IS however closer to a fix than we were previously.

Debuffers can STILL maul healers. This is good. At least SOMEONE can beat them. Noone could beat soldiers before. That was bad.

Anyway, if someone has a doc, or is a doc, or whatever, this could encourage pvp. I have observed SEVERAL massive skirmishes at 2ho, at times 8v8, with people gridding and whompaing in all the time - That looks like fun.. too bad I was only watching.

But seeing that is a BIG step forward, as opposed to seeing people stand at a grid hitting their burst every 30 seconds

Yep I don't wanna lose my ridiculously huge advantage in PvP. First of all, what PvP?? There is no PvP on Rk2. I've yet to fight anyone that didn't do very well or beat me since the PvP patch. I haven't fought a soldier yet, because there aren't any around. Sure I can heal four times per fight for what equates to about half a crit hit per heal. Whoopty freakin do! Enforcers hit me for 900 every other hit while I hit them for 55, with a max brawl of 700. They can brawl as well as I can. Agent's crit every other shot. Meta's are complete BS. NT's can still root me 100% of the time and have a TON more nano than my heals. If your class sucks ass, yell at FC to up your damage or something, but don't yell for them to nerf my class. You're damn right it pisses me off. We have enough to contend with as MA's with bugged weapons that don't zone etc, fists that hit for s%^&, lack of NCU's to use our own buffs, crappy MA weapons (downright joke), and no range or counter to roots.

The point is, nerf = bad. FC doesn't comprehend the meaning of the word "tweak." This is painfully obvious. I don't want anyone nerfed.

HEHE I don't know

Why don't all you soldiers just re-roll? I have no fun at all with my soldier, and it goes far beyond PVP. The class sucks. It's full of bugs, and each patch adds more bugs to the class and small general nurfs to combat end up hurting soldiers the most since it's pretty much all they have. Ranged weapons suck. In they year 32000AD or whatever it is only a total short bus kid that brings a gun to a fist fight.

I re-rolled a ma. If you sell all that ql200 armor and guns you end up with a nice chunk of change for a re-roll. You got to learn to let go. A lot of NTs re-rolled metas, a lot of soldiers re-rolled enforcers and MAs. Waiting for funcom to fix something is like waiting for... well you know the guy in the Beckett play.

If you all just re-roll the key pvp classes their won't be anymore crabby soldiers to complain and it will be one less class funcom has to fix.

You really should consider it, there are almost no advantages to ranged combat at all, and anybody can break a root =]

Aside from the time wasted, why bother rerolling? Next week swimming skill will make you a god. The week after that sharp objects will allow us to equip the next nuclear weapon. The week after, MA's will get their flying mechanical monkeys that hit for 11,000 damage per target in an area effect. It's a crap shoot. Just play some other game for a patch or two, and everything will be fine.

Originally posted by Frodur
    OMG!!!!!!!!!
    Garzu!!!!!!!!!

How did u get APPR since u can't kill anyone after 13.0????????????
    Did u buy the title at the arena???????
    Well it isnt that difficult when 99% of those you fight is lower lvl, and 90 % are not twinked to max. I lost for a uber twinked lvl 100 enf, 40 lvl below me. He killed me in 2-3 secs. LOL
    NT phone HOME!!

Originally posted by MiKEBoND

- Healing IS overpowered in some extent. It is nowhere near as overpowering as the 1 shot kills were pre 13.0

Yeah, agree, lets cap healing at 40% in PvP, just as specials. I mean it. Healing is WAAAYYYY to overpowered atm.
    NT phone HOME!!

healing

I love it how everybody whines about healing being overpowered atm.
    Im a MA and my min dmg in pvp is bout 64 at lvl 110 with melee rings and ql 130 implants etc.
    The only thing i have is my heals to keep me alive long enough to kill someone with my wuss melee hits.

You guys are just upset you cant one hit kill us anymore.

Vandame

yep

Enough *****ing already, just re-roll a good healing or debuff class. Make a vector or MA based doc, make a Meta, make a MA, make a trader, make an enforcer. It's very easy to level up when you have a rich patron (your old character). Any class based changes you ask for won't see any action for far too long of a time. By the time Funcom gets around to fixing the soldier class it will be 2+ months down the road. You could have a level 100+ good class in less than 1 month and then you could enjoy the game for at least a month. OR you can stick with your POS soldier that can't PVP or PVM for jack and feed the titles of others.

Re: healing

Originally posted by Vandame
    I love it how everybody whines about healing being overpowered atm.
    Im a MA and my min dmg in pvp is bout 64 at lvl 110 with melee rings and ql 130 implants etc.
    The only thing i have is my heals to keep me alive long enough to kill someone with my wuss melee hits.

You guys are just upset you cant one hit kill us anymore.

Vandame

You are wrong, and i am NT, i never could one hit kill you. You simply heal faster than i can do dmg, even when i use the 3rd best nuke for NTs.
    NT phone HOME!!

Did the fact maybe hes running more than just his own programs to help him in battle? He can have plenty of HP buffs to keep him over half health. Perhaps his armor is ql200 as well as yours.

A btw 6 levels at your current level. Its a lv1 fighting a lv1.
    Docs have a hard time lower levels pvping cause then dots are next to useless, higher levels they gain a little power (Oh no!)*gets the Nerf stick out*

Heal nanos dont heal for maximum all the time. And surprisenly they have a high chance of low self heal. 400-800 Heal and tends to get 550 for mim. Maybe he got a 800?

Heal over time nanos loaded on him also? Its not always what it seems.

Question What is wrong with you people?

I just wanted to know:

Am I the only one that agrees with Zerosignal??

Healers are over powered, I'm not screaming for nerfs... It's a freakn' fact. For the guy who said "welcome to balance"... you can kiss my soldier's arse.

I've posted in other patches not to half healing... but reduce it to 70% effectivness, a reduction of 30%.

That way healers still have an advantage... damage is still 50% with the hard caps on specials... and you'll be able to heal for more than half.'

I think it is very resonable. I made my soldier the week before 13.0 Never once one shot killed anyone..... i've won about 5% of my PvP encounters which number in the 50s+

Which I wouldn't really care, but I am twinked beyond belief and all of my losses are to healing classes and Uber arsed enforcers with big hammers.

Here's a clue for you. Big arsed enforcers with really huge hammers are going to own you even if they take healing out of the game.

Just an FYI.

Post An agent's response

Geez I'm not even a soldier and I feel their pain. Here's the thing. I don't care if I'm flamed for saying this, but damage classes SHOULD own heal-based classes hands down. That's their role in the freakin game. For MAs it might be a bit different, because they are also the damage-dealin semi-tank class. MAs should have a chance. But as far as advs and doctors go, them taking on soldiers is plain ridiculous.

People are getting too used to getting everything their own way, mainly because funcom gives in way too easily to popular opinion. Where else do you see a heal-based class taking on a damage class? Only in AO.

If doctors and advs can take soldiers on, what's the point of having a soldier? I'd much rather just go adv w/ nova flow.

Funcom needs to fix its ways too. STICK WITH YOUR ORIGINAL VISIONS. They're just ruining the gameplay for everyone.

Here's a clue for you. Big arsed enforcers with really huge hammers are going to own you even if they take healing out of the game.

Just an FYI.
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAH

<<<< Big arsed enforcer with really huge hammer
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast