Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Healing classes overpowered

Re: not a change for adventurer

Originally posted by Konkier
    Well,

you can ask for a cap to 40% max health per casting :

=> for adventurer it will change nothing as our best of the best heal dont even reach the 40% max health LOL.

Konkier
    Exactly but damage needs to be 100% for this to happen (avoid healing nerf).

WRONG!!!

ROFLMAO

You guys are pissed about Doc's and MP's and painting the rest of us with one broad ass brush. I don't see any of the nerf healer people saying anything constructive to fix pvp. maybe you don't realize that MK and nullity aren't nerfed in pvp either maybe we should nerf those to cause I can't do any good damage to a guy with MK or Nullity up. See the absudity?

Nerf healing and MA heals are useless, remember we got damage nerfed and already had damage problems and all you whining soldiers and NT's still have your shields so think about it. I see alot of novice and up NT's, agents and soldiers in pvp I don't see alot of novice and up MA's or advents your proposed broad reaching NERF just screws 2 classes hard, maybe not Doc's and MP's.

Lohem you make a very good point in this discussion, you had a doc but made a soldier post 13.0 cause of the incredible damage they do. In essence you wanted to dominate in pvp and docs didn't cut it cause healing didn't help pre 13.0 well guess what, for some of us who also got damage nerfed healing is the only thing that keeps us from being canon fodder when you put that MK shield up!

There has never been a 1 to 1 baseline relationship between heals and damage NEVER! All of you calling for caps and percentage nerfs in comparison with damage, think about it. PVP balance is alot more intricate and complex then these ham handed proposals.

If your gonna NERF my heals then I want Nullity and MK shield NERFED cause they are obviously way to powerfull!!

Oh yeah I forgot to add I WANT A HEALING CRIT!! rofl
    Last edited by Takuan; Jan 25th, 2002 at 18:31:01.

I don't see any of the nerf healer people saying anything constructive to fix pvp.

Hrmmm, well, cant see any constructive ideas from healing profs either... all you basically do is to deny that healing is overpowered. I am sorry, but it is.

If your gonna NERF my heals then I want Nullity and MK shield NERFED cause they are obviously way to powerfull!!

Well, the reason we want healing nerfed is that damage is nerfed in the first place...

Oh yeah I forgot to add I WANT A HEALING CRIT!! rofl

Give me a crit to my nukes then...

ANYWAY.... I really dont want healing to be nerfed.... What I REALLY WANT is damage to be 100% again, while it stays capped at 40% of max health, same rule should apply to healing. When I read these boards now, this seems to be the general opinion, I have yet to see any post that claims damage should stay 50% while healing stays 100%.

I want the same rules for healing as damage, the best would be 100%/40% for both.... something we all can agree on?

hehe

Actually Garzu in a earlier post I did say that they should look at crits, cause that is the problem.

Possible Fixes withh 100% damage back:

Make crit buffs MA only
    Lower the probabilty of the extreme crit (remember the old 6K AS crits)
    Make nano resist actually work for a change
    Fix some of these god awefully debuff timers(anything over 1 min is to long for a 20 sec fight)
    Roots should allow at most 1 hit before breaking
    Give us more 25% pvp areas without guards
    Impliment the weapon over equipping fix(may not help 150 plus but will at lower lvl's)
    Fix MA damage period

There you go and yes I miss 100% damage.

And remeber none of you are complaining about an MA that waxed the floor with you so your "give me a healing nerf" sounds like angst against docs but your gonna nail all of us.
    Last edited by Takuan; Jan 25th, 2002 at 19:00:22.

Thumbs up

Make crit buffs MA only

This is music for my ears, i love to hear this from an MA

Yup, in my opinion crits should be removed from PvP, unless you are an MA , seriuosly, this would make up for some of your damage over time issues.

Make nano resist actually work for a change

Would be nice yes, i do resist once in a while, but being debuffed by a trader 80 lvls lower than me, then somehting is wrong. Nano Shutdown has a high resist, but still it hits me all the time (and yes i have maxed NR and got faded and bright NR QL 200 imps)

Roots should allow at most 1 hit before breaking

Hmm, well in most cases maybe, but if i root you with a ql 190 root, and my target is lvl 100, it should stick harder.

Give us more 25% pvp areas without guards

Definately, and make BS a 25% zone, to begin with it should be 75% so we can pull guards at the dirty omni slaves.

Impliment the weapon over equipping fix(may not help 150 plus but will at lower lvl's)

Yes, would balance the early levels alot.

Fix MA damage period

THis I have always said, but self only crit buff may be a step on the road.

BTW, fix NTs, but the above suggestions will prolly even things out a bit.
    NT phone HOME!!

Cool The whole thing is kind of funny

Takuan,

I don't want to fight with you, you seem like a resonable guy and your posts are intelligently put together.

MK shield is great (no doubt) I won't argue that. But it is the soldiers ONLY useful nano and only defense. And please don't call for another shield nerf.... It's been nerfed already. I don't know if you remember when the MK Shield actually reflected the full 75% damage back upon the opponent?

So they nerfed that and my TMS MK IV shield that lasts 34 seconds deflects 75% of damage but only reflects a max of 38 damage back on opponent which is halfed in PvP to 19... ROFLMAO.

I'm not crying "NERF", I hate Nerfs

I'm crying "FIX" because it's undoubtably broken.

Garzu's proposed fix of raising damage back to 100% but keeping the 40% caps is a great suggestion as well (at least until a total system for both PvM and PvP is implemented).

BTW, Takuan, I feel for the MA believe me. I try to always group with in-game MA friends. I know the minimum damage and MA weapons are serious issues. You guys had some killer DoTs too,.. Knew a guy with Shen that did 589 damage every few seconds..... hot damn !!! I heard in the upcoming patch some of those are getting nerfed and I'm sorry to hear that.

But maybe we can all get together (healers and non-healers alike) and come up with an agreeable solution to submit?

Actually just cap max damage in any given attack in PvP at 40% max health, simple as that.

Originally posted by Garzu

No, i just didnt make myself clear. What I meant to say was that this thread was about healing, but if you want my opinion on Nanoshutdown and debuffs in pvp in general: They are way overpowered. They last to long, same with doc slow debuff, the rules should change for pvp debuffs.

Make damage 100% again and capped at 40% of max health, same with heals.

but you want roots to last longer? tsk tsk

here is an Idea for debuffs, make nano resist REDUCE THE TIME ON THEM. Your nanobots fight the negative program and reduce the time that it can function. I would actually raise my NR if this were true (it is under 100 now at level 129)
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Originally posted by Yazule
    but you want roots to last longer? tsk tsk
    Actually no, i posted in another thread that before anything is done with roots, the exploits against it should be removed, it breaks to easy with exploits... I may have said something else earlier, but basically before we do anything with roots, exploits must be removed

Originally posted by Yazule
    here is an Idea for debuffs, make nano resist REDUCE THE TIME ON THEM. Your nanobots fight the negative program and reduce the time that it can function. I would actually raise my NR if this were true (it is under 100 now at level 129)
    Yeah, maybe, at least something needs to be done, curently i rarely resist nanos with 160% resist, with maxed NR and ql 200 faded and bright NR imps.
    NT phone HOME!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678