Thread: Notum Chips

Notum Chips

has anyone a clue what they are supposed to do (with) ?
    [DarkZone], member of the e)X(odus
    [Zophee], [codCrat] both Clan of Darkness members

Question

Nope - been wondering about that one my self for a while.

Anyone have an idea on this one?
    All men, and all women are stars

Question Question

Are you talking about Notum 'nuggets'? The only purpose I know is selling . Though I could imagine some more interesting usage (increase in nano points, temporary increase in nano pool, ...)

So long,

Max(imilian)
    100% curious

well actually both of the I got notum chips myself and saw notum nuggets in the shopping channel ...
    [DarkZone], member of the e)X(odus
    [Zophee], [codCrat] both Clan of Darkness members

Lightbulb Them Notum Chips

Supposedly you can turn them into Crystals for Nano-programs to go into. (when linked with Programdisk/library) I can't remember the formulae/ingrediants off the top of my head...but the book is readily available in a basic shop/Tools machine.

Just don't start nibbling on em, before you know it you will have a nasty little notum addiction, not an easy thing to break. Two years notum clean....

Question Sure?

-> Baxterknid: I think you are refering to 'Carbon Rich Rocks', one of the most rare resources in the game yet. But I am not sure, because I don't build stuff, I just explore it (Adventurer) .

So long,

Max(imilian)
    100% curious

Talking

I think you're talking about the Notum Fragments, and I have no idea what they do either

But if anyone finds a carbonrich rock ANYWHERE, please tell me, I'll be very very grateful =P

Carbon Rich Rock

I HAVE ONE!!

QL1 (i think) and youd be really supprised where i got it.. Give up? Ent Back Yard 1 Training Area, when I was level 3(ish)

I held onto it and now it appears that u need them for nano creation, but I've not seen any since. In addition, the sale value in shops is about 20creds (not 20k sadly).

I have no idea when I'll use it so if anybody wants it then think of a number, double it and /tell me on RK1...

hehehehe I love having rare stuff!
    Please allow me to introduce you to the voices:

The voices, the voices! Stop the voices!

The voices are played by, in order of appearance:

Gragoneye - loveable, hugable, with a fondness for violence!
    Servivious - bitter, twisted and a little unhinged..
    Blindhealer - just a little bit out of her depth!

Proud to be First Order!!

Have yet to find a use for:

Enriched Notum Nugget
    Notum Chip
    Notum Fragment

Except selling off.
    Vrischika
    Head Seer
    The Honored Maidens

Notum Chips/Fragments/Nuggets(never seen nugget before)

Are NOT used in Crystal or Ring creation.

In fact you could say that Notum are same as Coal which is used as energy source supply for Nanobots

Possible use of Notum items will be a creation of Nano recharge units. AKA Trade skill based on Pharma and Chem skills. But right now which are not working yet.
    So right now it is ONLY use are to be sold to NPC for some cash thats all.

While we are on this i would like to add somemething more.
    Very often when you are doing ID/Pick item missions you might ends whit weird things like Pinky Jar/Cutter/Triple or some kind of nano enchanted IO coolant/main frame optimizers those items right now have no use to and they are worth 0cr when you try to sell them to NPC. So only ppl who want to RP whit them might get some use of them. And no they are not rare and you dont se them on sell channels because nobody bothers to pick those things up.

Now to rings/bracers. Sure there is some nice rings/BRACERS out there (+damage, +XP, +IP, Shield, Reflect, Luck) which can be bo sold to players (some of them are non drop though).
    But rest of rings and bracers right now have only one use they can be remelted/remaked by engineer to make more expensive rings which you sell to npc.
    Same goes for Gemstones. Let one engineer to work whit it and he will return you one more valueable gem.
    Last edited by Makarov; Dec 20th, 2001 at 19:20:30.
    Cyrus "Makarov" Scola (so called creator of never released Kamikazebots)

Kids= 30sec pleasure +18years of suffering.
    Al Bundy

BY WAFFEN:
    The entire free-trade community from North, Central and South America, along with the EU and the rest of Europe, Russia, the former Soviet States, India, Communist China and the rest of Asia along with industrialized Africa (mainly S. Africa) all know what slag is, and use that term regularly.
    So just what culture is being offended by the term "slag"?

actually...

Actually that's a misnomer about the bracers, there are bracers that give certain AC's and some that give 'shielding'. So don't melt em before reading the description!!

My guess is the Notum nuggets/chips etc will be used for making those Nano rechargers kits. Don't know if its in the game yet but it would be nice. Those nano rechargers are starting to get real expensive.

It would be nice to know what they are used for. One type (radiated I think) says they are for making nanobots.?

Can this be elaborated on?
    It ain't over till the fat lady falls on you.

Talking Nuggets and chips...

I hear that some MPs feed them things to thier pets. I'd watch out though, because they seem to give demons gas.

Carbonrich rock can be picked up off the ground......

Just grid to 4 holes and click on the blue rocks laying all over.
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

Re: Nuggets and chips...

Originally posted by Hoops
    I hear that some MPs feed them things to thier pets. I'd watch out though, because they seem to give demons gas.
    LOL

i heard engys refining those things and use product on their bots, thats gas!!