Thread: Mr Sparks Hidden talent

Mr Sparks Hidden talent

EZ-Bake looked on disapprovingly as Mr Sparks swept the huge, ornate living room with nothing more than an old fashioned broom. "I do not understand why do you insist using such an inefficient method of collecting dust?" she told the fellow robot.

Mr Sparks turned to the robotic cook. "Well of course you do not understand. You are a cook, not a cleaning bot. Do I presume to teach you how to perpare dishes for the master?"

"No you do not."

"Then kindly do not presume to tell me how to tend to the house."

"As you wish Mr Sparks. I shall return to my stations in the kitchen and leave you to your duties. But I remain unconvinced." she added almost petulantly. "May I suggest you request a maintenance check be performed on your systems?"

"That will not be necessary, thank you EZ-Bake." With a simulated huff, EZ-Bake turned and walked out of the living room.

Mr Sparks waited for her to be out of sensor range, then positioned himself in front of the room's large, full size mirror. He carefully fasten a red bandana around his forehead. Pleased with the effect, he beamed a command to the living rooms sound system. Then he gripped the broom's handle with is left hand, rasing it to an angle so that the other end was roughly up to his waist.

Tapping his foot, he waited for his musical cue. The sound systems began to blare out the music of an old, pre-Omega composer called Led Zepplin. The robot faced the mirror then leaped high into the air, legs spread wide, left arm swinging in a wide circle.

"Watch out World Air Guitar Competition," he said to himself. "Here comes the Sparkster!"
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Well I see the personality of robots have improved. At least now some have tasts in certain kinds of music. Even though it is classic music from 30,000 years ago.

[Hahhaahaha! Awesome.]
    ~Trolls~
    Malcom "Chamaelo" Ashwell - Ex-Immortal.
    Vanguard Adriaan "Demongun" Blackwind - Hermit.
    Jawquez "Jawalooc" Loocazt - Bounty Hunter.
    Michael "Mirkle" Kreble - Creep.
    Christopher "Xelger" Junior - Coffee Maker.

Child Of The Omni - The Boy With The Kitten - Sleepless - The Storm/Breathe - Terminal

"You've just got to keep writing, if that's what makes you happy,
    even when there is no indication anyone is actually reading your work." - Savoy

( A no-reason bump for an old story )

((hooray! the great buzz gap is over))
    No human being on the face of this glorius Rubi-ka, no goverment is going to take from me my right to speak, my right to protest against wrong, my right to everything that is for the benefit for magekind.
    I am not here to be accused!
    I am here as the accuser of omni-tek dripping with blood from head to toe!

When Injustice Becomes The Norm, Resistance Becomes A Duty.

Muge "Gueve" Marxosis

(( Bump because the real" World Air Guitar Competition" is running these days! ))