Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: People who use River 6

sorry hextorr too but he quit. coming back for 14.4 hopefully

Novice Hotpanties
    lvl 174 clan fixer rk1
    Member of Storm

I'd say nerf all other classes.

Boost the soldier up in the sky.

Then we got balance and I can sleep at night again.

Seriously, the problem in pvp is simple:
    Guns do 40/50% damage soldiers depend 100% on their guns = 50% efficiency.

Docs and traders do 40/50% damage with their guns, but as they don't depend as heavily upon their guns I'd say a doc and traders are more than 80% effective. Debuffs run at 100% making the oponent look bad.

Yeah it may sound like I cry for nerf, and I do, really. Screw others I just want pvp to be fun for my soldier again. Which it isn't atm. No dynamics, no good buffs and bad weapons.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Make Doc debuffs a Friendly Nano Program in PvP.
    Make Traders drains Firendly Nano programs in Pvp.
    Give Soldier ATK Bonus of 2 x LVL

Just playing with some thoughts, dont take me seriously.

Yrsonny

You know.. if they just fixed one nano sooo many soldiers would be sooo happy. Yes, if they just fixed Automatic Targeting, it's time for funcom to make it like it's supposed to be, +23%. Not +23 attack.

+23 attack at lvl 120 is a joke at best. +23% would be a good decent buff at all levels. But no, funcom doens't want soldiers to actually have a good attack rating .
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

That would be great!!!

Shotgun = 690ish
    Plunder/Divest = 348

1038 + 1038 x 0,23 = 1275 estimated

Using Bright and Faded Gunning I guess I could reach 1400.

Ithaca Ki-8 Snakemaster
    Your critical hit will be 4176 points.
    Your normal hits will maybe vary between 18 and 950 points.
    Over 10 seconds you would maybe do an average of 5926 points of damage. (3.72 normal, 0.99 critical hits)

Bring it on, FunCom!!!

Originally posted by Sredni
    You know.. if they just fixed one nano sooo many soldiers would be sooo happy. Yes, if they just fixed Automatic Targeting, it's time for funcom to make it like it's supposed to be, +23%. Not +23 attack.

+23 attack at lvl 120 is a joke at best. +23% would be a good decent buff at all levels. But no, funcom doens't want soldiers to actually have a good attack rating .
    Actually that buff was meant to add +23 and not 23% from the start. But if FC implements your suggesten they'd better make it self only, cause I don't want to buff others with it. (sorry, I'm only kidding, just doing the MA version here :P )

And my post up there about nerf wasn't serious, relax people.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

neh, it said 23% for the longest time, I think it was supposed to be %. What is the point of a nano that takes up 33 ncu when you have 800 attack, and only adds a measly 23 extra to that? I consider AT to be broken, I view it like a nuke an nt might get at around lvl 120 which does 100 points of damage, pointless. Why would they have the % in the description if it wasn't supposed to do %?

I think it was supposed to be % back in beta, but since the soldier profession was never finished someone changed something somewhere along the line and gimped this nano. And it hasn't been looked at since, cause it should be obvious to any dev that a nano that you get at lvl 120ish, which takes up 33 ncu, but only gives 23 attack is broken.

I certainly wouldn't have a problem if they made it self only once they fixed it. We could actually have almost as much attack as a trader with if we had a 23% AT running.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345