Thread: ok ok i have ? bout expansion.

ok ok i have ? bout expansion.

ok wtf. i have major ? bout this expansion crap. we all know that FC has one of the smaller user bases of the online MMORPG's. now in diablo 2 when blizzard put out an expansion u where either in it or out and if u were out u could only play with ppl liek u that didnt have it or play a classic char. so anyways when tehy put the X-pac on, are they going to completer divid the pl /wout from those who have it? that would just make this game so gay. they should upload it to serevr and have msg's like u cant zone here. plz install blah blah blah or just make a way for items to not be acesable or sumpthan. cause im pretty sure with the way things are going now ALOT of ppl wont do anything unless they see mass improvement. and u guys r trying but it could be better. i jsut hope they dont plan to seperate and segrigate ppl who dont buy the x-pac. that would SUCKKK
    [ Russel "Sentak" Neblett | 200 Clan Doctor and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ "Schifter" Schwag | 50 Clan Agent and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ "Jostle" | 1 Clan Shade and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ QL 200 Implant Service!.. "You design 'em,... I do the rest!" ]

No, there wont be any segregation. We'll all be in the same dimensions we've always been on.
    Commander Barron
    Prime Director: Omni-1 Operations
    2nd in Command
    Division 9 [R.S.G.E]
    barron@rsge.net
    Click Here to Visit the ALL NEW Division 9 Website

More specifically:

People with the expansion pack will be able to go to areas people without it won't be able to. But the normal gameworld will be open to both groups. Normal players might be restricted from specific items found only in the expansion pack (actually something like this is usually guarranteed with expansion packs). There's an ongoing arguement over whether or not the skill specialization will be restricted to expansion pack owners (I don't believe FC would separate a core function like that from the types of players, nevermind doing so without opening the skill system to bugs/exploits). The changes to the game engine is also debateable. The expansion pack is rumored to have system requirements on par with games being released at around that time (ie: steep).
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio