Thread: New Enforcer Special attack!!!

New Enforcer Special attack!!!

Enforcers should have a spec attack, Like we call in norwegian "SPRINGSKALLE". Where the enforcer give the opponent a good "headcracker" with his head!

Idea originally taken from Taroc!

Is it not included in the Brawl thing ?

If it's not please do add the 'knee kick in the groin' and the 'poke in the eye' specials too.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Hehe i have to say "springskalle" and "knee kick in the groin" fits the Enforcer but i think the "poke in the eye" is a skill fokusing on dex and agi and therefore should go to the Martial Artists.
    But great idea. Make the bar brawls more fun

NT's got the Poke Eyes thing going on. Don't steal my stuff! ()
    The pen is mightier than the sword, you say? Very well, get out your pens, essay writers, and prepare to have your logic tested by steel!

Originally posted by spydr
    NT's got the Poke Eyes thing going on. Don't steal my stuff! ()
    Ahahhahahahaha...

OK keep it. But just remember that when I'm poking in the eye someone it's with my SLEDGEHAMMER !

See my point ?
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Originally posted by Gummizluv
    Ahahhahahahaha...

OK keep it. But just remember that when I'm poking in the eye someone it's with my SLEDGEHAMMER !

See my point ?
    Two things:

1) Root (sledgehammer goes how far again?)
    2) Nuke from 40m away (sledgehammer goes how far again?)
    The pen is mightier than the sword, you say? Very well, get out your pens, essay writers, and prepare to have your logic tested by steel!