Thread: Loyal Citizens Help to Recover Lost Droid

Loyal Citizens Help to Recover Lost Droid

Loyal Citizens Help to Recover Lost Droid
    Reporter Gaillegro

Rome, Blue District (OTPC) -- Tuesday night, a malfunctioning droid was reported missing from Omni-Admin in Rome Blue. Thanks to a loyal Omni-Tek citizen named Kevris, the droid was quickly found and brought back to where it belonged.

The crowd at the famous Rome Blue Basic store, aka "RBB", were a bit surprised when a Worker Droid suddenly appeared at the platform outside the store. It did not take long before people started to gather around the droid. "I haven’t heard news about Omni-Admin stationing any Worker Droids at this place," mumbled Quadshot "Omutb" Mocha. Kervis, a fixer familiar with robots, quickly figured out that the droid was clearly at the wrong place. It kept walking in circles and into walls, and its communication systems seemed to be broken. The droid tried to inform the crowd of where it was to be returned, but the only sounds it managed to utter in between the static were, "unknown location... guidance of sentient being...". It was decided that the most appropriate place to return the droid was to Omni-Admin. Once they arrived, the droid was taken care of by the engineers. "I normally like droids, even thought about getting one of my own, but it’s such a hassle when they break down,", Kevris said.

Omni-Admin wishes to give thanks to the Omni-Tek citizens that found the droid and brought it back.

Re: Loyal Citizens Help to Recover Lost Droid

Originally posted by Editor: OTPC
    The droid tried to inform the crowd of where it was to be returned, but the only sounds it managed to utter in between the static were, "unknown location... guidance of sentient being...". It was decided that the most appropriate place to return the droid was to Omni-Admin. Once they arrived, the droid was taken care of by the engineers.
    Yet why do I get the feeling that this wasn't just a lost Omni droid?
    Imeer on RK1 (Shade)
    Vejis on RK1 (MP)

Originally posted by Spandrone
    An NT with 10 or 20 Heckler pets can be a dangerous thing. Avoid them at all cost. :P

Of course everything is a conspiracy, the only good Omni is a dead Omni right?
    Alexander "Talan" Calnid
    Currently AFK, will see you all in a few months
    Advisor of Shattered Dreams ~ My Equipment ~ Bio ~ My AO-Journal
    Alts of Note: "Malta" Desan ~ Equip || Jiro "Stone" Yamato ~ Equip || Jane "Lustywench" Scarlet ~ Equip || Scape ~ Equip

Tsukts: Yeah... You were the naked perv in bor. lol
    Talan: yep that was me
    Tsukts: I still have nightmares about you.

Re: Re: Loyal Citizens Help to Recover Lost Droid

Originally posted by Vejis

Yet why do I get the feeling that this wasn't just a lost Omni droid?
    Savoy has been awfully quiet about this...do we know whether the droid was a product of RUR?

Still remember from back in the old days when old Sleepy took a lightningstrike to the head. Polarized the entire navigations unit so it gave instructions in reverse and locked out the override and poor old Sleepy set of for Mort at top speed while yelling at it´s legs to stop. Heh, those were the days.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

Re: Re: Re: Loyal Citizens Help to Recover Lost Droid

Originally posted by Keldros

Dabblez has been awfully quiet about this...do we know whether the droid was a product of RUR?
    While I do not know the details of the case, the robot was clearly malfunctioning. As such it shold be clear it could not have possibly been one of RUR's.

Dabblez
    Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Loyal Citizens Help to Recover Lost Droid

Originally posted by Savoy

While I do not know the details of the case, the robot was clearly malfunctioning. As such it shold be clear it could not have possibly been one of RUR's.

Dabblez
    Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    While I do not know the details of the case, the robot was clearly malfunctioning. As such it was most definitely likely that it was one of RUR's.

Fixed
    ~*~ Nanoprincess ~*~
    Katelin Cyani Kerans

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Loyal Citizens Help to Recover Lost Droid

Originally posted by Cyani

While I do not know the details of the case, the robot was clearly malfunctioning. As such it was most definitely likely that it was one of RUR's.

Fixed
    Ohi!

At RUR we do not make mistakes.

Dabblez
    Rubi-Ka Universal Rooobots
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Hum, I don't think my droid have ever quite broken down on its own. Sure, it has had some rebellious and feral tendancies but nothing as serious as needing someone else to retrive it.

*Kithrak looks at his Omni-Admin Guardian Droid, wondering.*
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

B-but what about the fourth law of robotics Dabblez? I-it is not true is it? *pokes Robo su****iously with his screwdriver*
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

The fourth law is the one that is set in stone Virta, you can bet your head on that. Only a matter of time you know, and robots don´t age. Heheheh.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

hmm i'm not sure what to make of this

1.slow news day

2.propaganda to show good employees

3.a cover story