Thread: Dogleg eats your cakes

Talking Dogleg, The Search for Luggage

"I is Dogleg, I was told about the nanos by some bloke, he sed that I could get stuff done wiv 'em,
    so I learn'ds 'em bit by bit to help me and my friends, I helps you if you need it, I don't really want credits, just cakes are best.
    Then someone once pinched my luggage, some bloke sed they woz Omni-tek, so I sez, alright I'll not always help them, but I like them really, and everyone else as well.
    My brothers sez I'm a bit slow but I got good idea of whats going on, Dogleg is all about a man of action.
    My mate Juzza, he's big, sometimes he's reaalllly loud, sez I'm rare, 'im and Dawson help me when I'm out of cakes, my old boss, Mr.Brassband, sacked me because i made his shop on fire whn i was practising my burn stuff nano.
    I use nanos evun though I'm quite big because hitting things hurts my hands, I've got soft hands."

[[[UPDATE]]]

The other day I woz coming out of one 'o' them general stores and trying not to sneeze on sum bloke's floaty spikey angry ball. (its sticky out bits kept interfering wiv me nose) when I see a bloke with some of my stuff!!!

He had me T-Shirt on 'im, the one with my signed picture of Harry on it, he was heading straight for the whompa to Tir, so's I thought, hes the bloke who stole my luggage.

So I really runs to get 'im but i knock over sum laydee wot iz trying to cast some nano, of course, i falls over see and she casts it on me instead.

I've been floatin' bout four feet off the ground for four days now, still, it nice here in Newland, can't seem to move or turn meself up the right way and i got a headache, me cakes run out and the chap wiv me luggage has gone again, but I'll get 'im, he gonna get a shock whn he see whats in me pockets of me spare trousers."

"Dogleg likes the Clans, they gives Dogleg cream cakes"

Dogleg LVL21 Atrox NT Clanner
    Last edited by The Reflex; Dec 6th, 2001 at 15:22:52.

weak

Pretty poor atempt at acting like Ali-G

Talking LOL

Ali who?

LOL.

All the best.

Max

cmon

cmon admit it .. it wasnt that bad really but you kinda get tired of ali-g impressions when your friends are trying to impersonate him all the time

Hehe, I hadn't noticed...

I hadn't realised, I kinda imagined it as a really slow kinda deep sounding voice for Dogleg but now you mention it, hehe.

Very perceptive.

Again all the best,

Max a.k.a Dogleg

And you're right, my friends have only just quit with that one too.