Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lilnymph

Omni-Tek doesn't pay me to 'read' or to 'debate'. They are the bow, i am the arrow. So i am 'really' sorry if i don't meet your high standards. Then again...do the clans actually have a school system? Where do your children learn? Oh...now i remember, in between teaching them how to create bombs to kill OT personell, you occasionaly give them a lesson in...what exactly?

I'm not claiming the validity of that report, i'm simply stating that if you were 'that' important, you'd already be in an OT detention center enjoying the complimentary meals. The fact that your free to breath the clean air of clan poluted territory, means you were given just enough rope to hang yourself. You seem to be doing a good job at it. Oh and by the way, do clanners take baths? Showers? Do you even know the concept of soap? I'm curious as to if we can even categorize you clanners as as 'people'. You reflect more the behavioral pattern of animals. For the love of Omni-Tek...scrub and rinse, scrube and clean. It's not that hard.

At least you get a clean new body when we riddle your old one with bullets. You should thank us for that. Or you people could spread the plague between yourselves...unclean animals. Yeeech...

((OOC:I'm IC, don't take any of this personally. My toon really, really, really, really doesn't know better. Soldier and all...tic click boom. You know the drill...))

((OOC:By the by, MissMaul, you rule girl. *give's much luv*))

Perhaps I would be in an Omni-Reform detention centre now, if the Omni-Tek soldiers would actually follow the orders of their supiours, instead of deciding for themselves who they want to attack, oh, sorry, you must know better than the managers of Omni-Pol who it is important to capture

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

/me checks her rosters

Iceman is not in Omni Pol

/me shrugs

Once again misinformation runs rampant

Talking

((OOC: Iceman is the handle i use on the message boards, it's not my Toon's name. ))

Angry Hmmm..

::Grunt:: talk to much....when killing begin?
    Phoenix1 - RIP
    Volske
    -------------------------------------------
    " No man accepts leadership with out the challenge of combat."

Re: Lilnymph

Originally posted by lilnymph
    [B]Omni-Pol Crime Records
    Criminal #234756
    Name: "Elicia Lene"
    AKA "Lilnymph"

Murder of Orson Wallis: Suspect is Believed to have murdered Officer Wallis on March 15 29472, having previously corrupting his Insurance records. See File #OW099387 for more Information.
    Actually Ice, this is a serious offense that Im sure Omni-Pol takes seriously. Although an extreme amount of triviality is shown by Elicia'a willingness to gloat about her past offenses. But as it was said before, Im sure that time will be on OP's and OT's side in this matter. It is people like little Elicia here that actually make things harder on everyone else within their "faction." Pitty it would be if a good number of her friends were injured in her apprehension.

Even more of a pitty if her own...and her friends...insurance records were tampered with beforehand.

Such a pitty.
    -Sardunos-
    Nano-Technician

Squad Commander: The Forsaken

-Rotempiel-
    Shade
    (lvl 4)

On the contrary, much of Omni-Tek and Omni-Pol are very aware of Ms. Lene's activities..and willing to let them slide, for now. There are bigger fish to fry, and she knows some of them. Patience and watchfulness enable you to snare the big game, AND catch the little wrigglers alongside while you're at it.
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

Well... "resisted arrest" is a bit strong. She escaped by gridding.

Originally posted by Real Mean Destructiva
    Well... "resisted arrest" is a bit strong. She escaped by gridding.
    *Smiles*. glad you where there at one of my attempted arrests, I dont remember gridding out of them all, but I could have been wrong

OOC, This wasn't supposed to have been me bragging about my past offenses, it was supposed to have been seen as you looking at an Omni-Pol file on me, not me handing you the file.

Hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12