Thread: <---24-7 Opening business on RK---->

<---24-7 Opening business on RK---->

24-7 is opening business on Rubi-Ka this weekend
    We already have 20 eager employes but more people are needed. Are currently moving in to new offices and havent gotten the adress yet, but i post it here as soon as i get it. Will also write some more info then but untilthen you can read this taken from different sources:

If you wanna more information on 24-7 please conrtact me, Xeni or Director Liriel ingame.

"24-7 is represented in 1350 known solar systems, where they dealing in trade and services to the common man, organiztions and goverments. They are seldom represented with large and expensive office buildings and stores. Instead the counterdisk of 24-7 clerk is always a shiny plane, bringing him/her to the tradestreets or where his mercandise or services is needed. However 24-7 mostly operates in larger groups, offering a wide and complete range of services and equipment. On several occasions a swarm of shiny planes have descendend upon issolated villages and cities under siege and have those saved 1k's of lives..."
    OT Galactia Encyclopedia, 31st Edition.

"Last mounth in the Sela-Ta system, the 24-7 whas accused with being involved in "mafia business" by govermantal prosecuters. 24-7 denied that as "bollocks from federal authorities that never is out of they grey offices". After a week of discussion and the federals still wanted to prosecute 24-7, they proclaimed that they stop all of their business and services, stating that they welcomed whoever else capable to take over to do so. After 10 days the population of Sela-Ta was out demostrating because there was noe food left in shops, no supplies for important equipment for the industry and the forces keeping the wildlife on ST back from the population was running low on logistics too. One day later the trial was withdrawn and people was chearing in the streets: "Sela-Ta is not really a suitable place for humans, but 24-7 have made it possible and is our insurance. If 24-7 leaves ST, evryone else have the choice to leave to or die here." says Torl Ege, one of the happy people out in the streets."
    The Shining Star, weekend daily

"On Ber-Gen last week 24-7 started running border patrols and guarding the entrances to cities after several two of their clerks was assinated. "We have to do this not only to protect our lives but also our business. We trying to make a income here and without it we could put the hatches on our door and windows" says the 24-7 spokesman. The 24-7 now only let their own clerks pass into the outer terretories where valuable items and resources can be salvaged. Other adventures have tried to get in but withdrawn after gunfights with 24-7..."
    Peace Press Inc.

"24-7 is an independent trade organization, whos main goal is money. Their are doing business on many OT planets, and that have never been any problem. Matter of fact, mostly their presence have been rewarding for us, as their full services teams is very comprehensiv and can move fast where they are needed.
    They can be somewhat strange always wearing sunglasses and driving fast and shiny cars, but if you let them do their business and earn the small cash that are big for them, they will be to your help probably."
    From OT paper on Public Relations."

"24-7 arrived in town yesterday. The seven clerks parked their planes in the mainstreets and started offering their services in Universal Park to our citizens. After 2 hours they had to move on but promised to come back same time next week, then hopefully with more people as they saw a great need in our town. "This is abig Boost for our city, and i very optimistic that we will come over the problems we currently having in sevral sectors.." says Mayor Legon Tarv..."
    Greenstreet, Localpaper of the Green City on Sta-Va
    Last edited by Xeni; Nov 16th, 2001 at 22:59:49.

Lightbulb

It seems that in a war situation not being able to trade with all the factions involved is not following a strict commercial ethic.

The current amnesty status should allow you to take in consideration the political possibility of opening a business branch in Clans territory.

Of course dealing with the clans requires a very local integration.

Keeping this in mind, I would be pleased to take contact with your organization so as to establish contractual relationships for our mutual profit.

I am an executive member of The Order of the Sun group. We have a very peaceful history in Clans territory and would be in my humble opinion, very well suited to make a junction with your own group.

I hope that this idea will open new distibution channels for the people all across Rubi-Ka 1.

Best regards,
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)