Thread: The Rivers.....

Angry The Rivers.....

I'm sick of them, completely sick of em!

I came here, coz OMNI-TEK asked me to..... they needed my skills as an assassin, and since then they've paid me pittance and also shown how oppressive they are.
    Im a neutral at heart, but also a man who does what needs drive. Im part of Dave "Diamondcut" Duster, Rough Cuts gang, but its time to spread my wings and cause some trouble of my own....
    There's no point standing back and watching, otherwise Omni-Tek will have free reign, and that is certain doom for this planet and its population!

Im looking for good men, women and troxes of the underworld, people who know what it is to get your hands dirty, and join my gang.
    We'll have bloody adventures at omni-tek's expense, and i can promise that we'll soon be one helluva notorious clan....

I'll officially announce my gang's presence on Sunday, so gimme a call on my commlink if you think you wanna live life to the full and really show omni-tek what rebels can do!
    ((/tell levrivers))

Lev Rivers

((if this sounds a bit like a recruitment drive, then its coz its partly from my post on the org recruitment page, but since its so RP and to do with a major change in my character, i wanted to post it here too)) :/
    If ya can get away with it, try it.
    If ya cant get away with it, try it anyway }:-)

Talking

Ahh, a guild traveling on Omni-Tek's expense! I would love to join u guys we are part of omni-tek becasue of the "benifits" and "plans" are we not? what have we seen since we arrived.. nothing, if you are planning on leaving the system but still collecting from omni-tek.. im in!

Billay 32 ninja {ma }

Isn't it clan?

I'm Lev Lev with be a thorn in OT's side

Yes, im sorry to say Livid is right Billay, when i said bloody adventures at omni-teks expense, i didnt mean they'll be funding my bloody adventures i meant our bloody adventures will be at the expense of omni-tek employee's lives! }:-)
    If ya can get away with it, try it.
    If ya cant get away with it, try it anyway }:-)

Rivers! you betrayed our trust in you, you are an outlaw. you will never find peace in the clans, in omni and certainly not in borealis. You will be hunted day and night, you have no sanctury. enjoy your so called 'freedom' now, for you have very little of it left.

OOC
    Lev i notice your signature doesnt mention how you came SECOND to a leet in a recent IR poll on what was sexier.
    mwhahahaha