Thread: Looking for a RP guild

Cool Looking for a RP guild

Hello....

I'm a new player on Anarchy Online (been playing for two days)...

Since I got the game mainly to Role-play, I would like to find a guild with the same interest... As for me, I am quite a veteran on role-playing, having done it mostly on UO, as well as on many Pen and Paper games (D&D, Vampire, Star Wars and Fallout).

I live in Europe, Portugal, so my schedule is a bit different from the american one... I hope that isn't a problem, though...

My character is a level 5 Agent... Oh, and I'm on Omni-Tek faction, on Rubi-Ka 1.

Oh well, I think that's everything... Feel free to ask any questions...

We want you!

Hey there! Well, we are a neutral guild, but it wouldnt take you long to make a neutral character and restart if you are only level 5. I represent the nanomage liberation front and we are heavily into role play. We even hold rallies and sit ins and demonstrations to prove our points, and free our brothers and sisters. We are very interested in new members who enjoy role play. You sound like you fit the bill. Send Fleshreaper a tell sometime and maybe we can get something going. Thanks

Nulmas,

If you're interested in more of a para-military type guild, Div 9 may be right up your alley..

We do have a level restriction of 25ish..so it'd be a little while at least before we would consider you, but we are heavily into RPing and will make our own events in lieu of FC events.

We do have many folks across the world, with quite a few in Europe, so check out our site...our recruitment may still be open for European players (but closed for US players), but Im not positive on that...use the link in my sig...check out the site and see what you think.

Oh, and just to give you a little history, Div9 has been around since the final beta phase..we were one of the first formed when the organization stuff went live and we've been going strong ever since...we're one of the largest guilds on the OT side, but dont let that scare you...we value each and every one of our members...there are no limits to how high you can go...heh..take a look at me..I started out a lowly grunt and am now 2nd in command of the entire unit...pretty cool, eh? LOL
    Last edited by Barron; May 29th, 2002 at 22:19:02.
    Commander Barron
    Prime Director: Omni-1 Operations
    2nd in Command
    Division 9 [R.S.G.E]
    barron@rsge.net
    Click Here to Visit the ALL NEW Division 9 Website

Cool Wanna join a nice Rebel clan

If Your Scared from changeing side dont be join us today and have a safe future the Omni Empire is soon falling.............
    We do got some restrictions on leveles but ill let you join.
    Contact me or Serg in game and we will invite you........