Thread: Is Nano Resist up yet?

Question Is Nano Resist up yet?

I hear it has been down since release, and I have a feeling I may want this skill soon.
    Implament Improved Jumping Nanos for the MAs!

Nano Resist? Whats that?
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

Re: Nano Resist? Whats that?

It works alot like Parry but on nano programs instead of weapon damage.

So to answer you question Rokugami, NO!
    Last edited by Psyberfox; May 30th, 2002 at 01:20:29.

Nanoresist works. Works better than most people expect or understand. Even works against those "hide the children" skill plunders from Traders.
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

NR does not work if you are at max agg. It does work at max def. Problem is of course that most debuffs and nukes got a 100% resist (if you know waht that means, if you dont, go find out). 100% resist on debuffs is VERY hard to resist even if you have maxed your NR and are at max def.

So the REAL problem is that the debuffs is to hard to resist, which means they should increase the chance to resist them, for example the Docs init debuff should be at least 190% chance of resist, same with traders divest, traders plunder should be perhaps 280%.
    NT phone HOME!!