Thread: Worried about 14.2?

Worried about 14.2?

Ive read countless posts about the upcomming 14.2 patch. Some make some very valid points both for and against and some, well, are just rants. One thing I think you can be sure of is this isnt the end. The game evolves periodically. When somthing is introduced that hinders people the number crunchers (or people who look for the best advantage) always come up with a new way to do things with the current tools they have to work with. It's a vicious cycle of players comming up with ways to use game mechanics to its fullest extent then of coarse the "company" who offers the game realizing "Hey thats not how we wanted things to work, but didnt forsee it so we better change things AGAIN" . Me personally I never fully grasped the OE concept till I came back to AO a couple months ago after quitting 3 months after final was released. To be honest, I think figuring out if I equip such and such and cast so and so I can perfomr much better, was more of a thrill then just going out and slaughting mobs for xp. OE was fun for me, but now its time to adapt and figure out the next way of doing things and wait for that to be nerfed

Talking bottlecap

FC should pay exploiters for their kindness in pointing out bugs.

Mmmm....bugs.