Thread: Mission Wednesdays on GridStream

Mission Wednesdays on GridStream

Mission Wednesdays on GridStream Productions!

What Location?: Doesn't matter. You can be anywhere on Rubi-Ka 1 or 2 or off-world to tune in!

What Time?: 8pm EST (1am GMT) until 11pm EST (4am GMT) every Wednesday night!

What is it?: Mission Wednesdays with Tarryk and Metalynx on GridStream Productions is a streaming talk-and-music show that is all live! Metalynx and I will address concerns, questions, topics, and current events on Rubi-Ka during the 3-hour show. I (DJ Tarryk) will be on Rubi-Ka 1 accepting tells from anyone wishing to address a topic or request a song over the course of the show. It's called Mission Wednesdays because it is a slightly off-beat style for GridStream Production because it is not an actual party. You are encouraged to take a mission, go socialize, or just hang out in your favorite spot on Rubi-Ka while listening in.

We'll be keeping you up to date on current events on RK1, bantering about our own overly-opinionated and often humorous outlook on life in the world of Rubi-Ka, and playing great mixes of metal, techno, grindcore and industrial music between talk segments to keep that thirst for hardcore quenched!

How do I Tune In?: Very simple, really. Just point your web browser to WWW.GRIDSTREAM.COM (or just click right here, hehe) and click the big "Play" button on the page! The live365 server will use Winamp or Realplayer if you desire either one, but it can also stream directly with it's own software, so you'll be listening in no time at all!

There are different live broadcasts with different GridStream DJ's every night of the week, usually around 8:30-11pm EST (1:30-4am GMT), so tune in on any evening!

You can email me at tarryk@gridstream.com, or go to www.gridstream.com and email any of the other regular DJ's if you want to give feedback, request information, or schedule an event with any one of us!

Thanks for supporting GridStream Productions, Rubi-Ka's #1 source of live entertainment!
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Thumbs up sweet show

Mission Wednesdays are kick-ass! Im wondering if any of the other DJs will be having shows similar to Mission Wednesdays?

Thanks for the props! The first "Mission Wednesdays" show was a two-thumbs-up success, and we'll be doing that every wednesday night from now on.

Currently there are no other actual "talk shows" on GridStream productions, but as I said, there is a different DJ on every night of the week, each with our own style of music, and always (except wednesdays of course) partying at the Rumble Room in Reet's Retreat on RK1!
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Do you have anybody playing during the afternoon or morning hours? Or do all the DJs just come on at night?

Well, DJ Rythum's first show is a similar slot to the rest of us (it's tonight - Friday May 31 8pm EST), but he broadcasts from England and will likely be moving his slot back to broadcast earlier in the day (by EST standards).

We don't have the details works out yet on that. But hopefully DJ Rythum will be around now and again to host a show during daytime hours.

6/5 8pm EST

Wednesday, June 5th

On this wednesday's show, one of the primary topics we will address is the many issues brought up by players concerning GM-driven events on Rubi-Ka, and ways that they can be improved to make for greater enjoyment in our world.

We'll also discuss player-run events and storylines, the best ways to get your event/storyline known, and how to make it a smashing success.

We will also be desperately searching for the exact reason for the emergence of the recent GridStream Slogan.

There are bagels in the fridge.

*runs to get a bagel*

i just listened in yesterday, great show you guys put up i loved the discussions(and the beer talk)
    Eldridge "Thewanderer" Shelling
    Clan Martial-Artist
    3305 Local Diplomat

Mission Wednesdays ROCK!

When it's funny, it's hysterical. When it's serious, it's very well thought out.

And if you don't like it, there are bagels in the fridge...
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.