Thread: Were are the uniqe mobs?!?!

Were are the uniqe mobs?!?!

I've been to 3 places today looking for "Jack mendes", "Professor Van Horn" and Some other dude in borken shores. but this is the 2nd time no one of them is there? are they even in the game?!?! or are they just so heavilly camped? does anyone know thw spawn rate on the uniqe mobs??

camped. Got a tent? May as well pitch it and get in line.
    Santacharm
    Enforcer

Sopprano
    Fixer
    Metthias
    Meta Physicist

Damn it :)

That sucks, So the only way to kill a uniqe mob is to sit and wait for it to respawn? stupid, Anyone know the spawn rate on them?

For the trash King its 18.5 hours.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

Thumbs up It does suck

Yes, the unique mobs respawn rate does kind of suck.

But there are choices. Fast spawn rate = dropped items are common. Rare spawn = rare items. They could have a fast spawn with an inconsistent drop (give something useful but not the main item everyone is looking for).

I personally like the fast spawn or the last one. I am not that big into worrying if others have what I have. Still the uniquness of items does allow for some campers to make more money on E-bay I guess. That is the only good thing I can see from these long spawns where High level groups show up in the last few minutes and out damage you so you don't get the loot anyway.

BTW if this sounds like a whine or ***** it isn't. I read the forums and am regurgitating what I read here. From them I decided that there were no items that were worth the kind of frustration they were talking about. I would mission for good standard items than waste a lot of time looking for slightly better special items.

Although I am hoping to get with a team to do Steps of Madness after I top level 100.

Randalpho 84th level Clan MP RK1
    If you show me yours my pets will show you theirs.

I wish these mobs would just respawn at random places, at least make it far enough so people can't camp it...
    Money is everything.